2019 and 13 archery deer so far (and a Broadhead challenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict a Randy sighting. mtmuley

I think that would be proper. some guys cant keep from hijacking this thread about a broadhead and it use on deer and want to hijack the thread to stir the pot and sling off-topic negativity.

Stay dull. “Pouting”? Why? How/why could I be “angry” or “upset” about your neighborhood or game farm exploits?

how many pounds of meat did your Idaho game fame elk yield?

The thread topic and subject matter is the woodsman broadhead and lethality in regards to taking game and its durability. Thanks.

Dull things here’s my last 2 public land archery elk - wac’m broadhead - travelled only a hundred yards or so after being shot. The larger one broadhead busted through its shoulder blade. Woodsmans? Do you know Gene? He’d probably be ashamed of you.View attachment 122741View attachment 122742
Greenhorn the mass on that bull is impressive!

Nice work! Tough Broadheads that's for damn sure! I'd be pretty upset I couldn't keep horns off of some of them...

While dropping off another head at the CWD kiosk, I opened the freezer to see this large buck head . It was larger than the bags we have available so the user had to poke the antlers through the plastic to wrap it. THere are several of us involved with this culling and we know up front that we cant keep the antlers. its a condition of participation.

ZT8EQRh.jpg

Was there a tickle fight gone bad? Even more negativity than usual.

Best to ignore the negative types. They are less than useless.

Best to ignore the phonies.

You seem to have a fetish for trying to pass yourself off as something you're not. Shooting half tame deer off bird seed and hunting high fence elk isn't necessarily a bad thing if you're honest with yourself.

Trouble is, you cant even fool yourself.

I'm sure there are hunting boards that you fit in with, just not this one.

Any one have the cliff notes?

Yes, I started a thread about our municipalities suburban deer culling program and the broadhead IVe been using with much success. It seems to have upset some who want to hijack the thread for a different topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back