Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2016 WY Moosie and Bugler Adventure ?

Congrats for pulling the tags this year! Always good to see what you guys bring to the table. Not unusual for my buds to return to elk camp empty handed the first few days --- they need to read "Moosie 101" before we hit the high country this year (or not :rolleyes:) ...

Make sure to post pictures so I can use that new tool to tell where you hunt... :)

Here was my Bull. And here is my Camo set up...... I think I might a few more bells this time.

Attachments

• WyoBull2007.jpg
    WyoBull2007.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,525
  • me_1.jpg
    me_1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,527
It's interesting. I lost a hard drive a few years ago and A lot of Hunting Pictures. I've been compiling and organizing them since them and have a dual backup of what I have now but when I went to go look for the 2007 pictures there was no Directory. That hunting year jsut doesn't exist ????

I will have to get them from 'Bugler. I have pictures to go through but I don't think I have any from that hunt.

Attachments

• 2007_800.png
    2007_800.png
    471.6 KB · Views: 1,640
Looking forward to your live hunt action Moosie. I'll have to say that I really enjoy pictures of a hunt season as it progresses...much more than just a trophy shot at the end....or sometimes not even a harvest.

Good luck. Looking forward to the story unfolding.

Hope it's like old days, with the exception of near death experiences due to poor decision making. Have a good hunt, and good times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back