Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2015 NFL Draft

BlakeA

Who's your team and who are you "mocking" they draft tonight in round 1?

I'm a die hard Steeler fan and I think they will trade back into the bottom of the first or top of the 2nd with a team that needs a RB (Dal, AZ, DET, OAK, JAX, NYJ) pick up an additional pick, and then I think they grab Byron Jones CB from UConn with their first selection.

Excited to see how it all unfolds. I think there will be quite a few trades this year

Hoping my Cowboys find a way to pick up Gurley or Gordon. I know the defense needs help, but they need a bruiser back to at least get them back where they were last season.

I don't follow the draft extremely closely, but it seems like there are more teams wanting to trade back than trade up this year. That tells me a lot of teams think there is good value to be had in the draft, but maybe after the first 5 or 10 picks, there isn't a whole lot of differentiation.

I really enjoy watching the draft. It is pretty cool to watch some of these young men's dreams come true. My son plays college football (NAIA) so I know how hard the kids work and how much most of them sacrifice. I hope the Vikings are able to pick up some help in the defensive backfield and maybe find a replacement for AP. I think he will traded for picks...maybe tonight.

I'm really curious to see where DGB ends up going. Easily one of the most talented receivers we have seen in years but he has all sorts of thug baggage. Would love to see him line up opposite of Dez in Dallas.

I'm really curious to see where DGB ends up going. Easily one of the most talented receivers we have seen in years but he has all sorts of thug baggage. Would love to see him line up opposite of Dez in Dallas.

I agree....for some reason he has PATRIOT all over him...it would be typical for teams to pass on him and then Belichek rolls the dice and turns him into a monster. Should be fun to see how everything plays out!

Adrian Peterson gets traded today. Rick Spielman is just too much of a wheeler-dealer on draft day. He will get an offer he just can't resist.

Either to the Cowboys for their 27th pick of the 1st round, plus a 3rd or 4th round pick. This makes the most sense. With the O-Line the Cowboys have built in the last five years, AP could easily have another 2,000 yard season behind that line. Not sure how they keep Bryant happy when they have another big name on offense, but Jerry is in love with Peterson, so he will do it.

Or, to Cleveland for their other 1st round pick, which is the 19th overall.

Or, to the Raiders for a swap of 1st round picks (Raiders 5th overall and Vikings 11th overall) plus their 2nd round pick (35th overall).

Cardinals would love to do it, but have neither the cap space of the picks to make it work. Cleveland and Oakland both have plenty of cap space to make it work. Dallas, not so much, rather they just have Jerry and his ego calling the shots. I will be surprised if AP is a Viking by this time tomorrow. Hate to see him go, but no sense in keeping a highly paid guy of his age if he wants out.

In other news, Mariota gets drafted by Tennessee at #2 and then gets traded to Philly for Sam Bradford and a host of other treasures.

I'm hoping the Cowboys get a good running back. Mcfadden is not to be trusted as far as staying healthy, then again Murry had his issues with that too.
I think they also need to have a QB to develop while Romo is still the man. Look how good Rogers was after waiting as long as he did behind Favre.

I really enjoy watching the draft. It is pretty cool to watch some of these young men's dreams come true. My son plays college football (NAIA) so I know how hard the kids work and how much most of them sacrifice. I hope the Vikings are able to pick up some help in the defensive backfield and maybe find a replacement for AP. I think he will traded for picks...maybe tonight.

JEL, I think that the Vikes picked up T-New the other day. He's a bit long in the tooth as NFL players go but I'm sure he'll give the Vikes some help in their defensive backfield. He's got some kind of relationship with one of the coaches (been with him on other teams..cowboys etc.).

Hopefully having a veteran like will help bring along the young DBs the Vikes now have including Waynes. I like the pick. Now maybe pick up a left guard and some receiver help. Another linebacker would be good as well. Lifelong Viking fan. Always have hope this time of year!

I was expecting some wheeling and dealing last night. Everybody wanted to hang on to their picks. The one amusing part to me is when the pot-head got drafted by Denver - I think he was stoked. Like a cocaine addict getting drafted by the Columbian National team.:D

Adrian Peterson makes way more than the Cowboys want to pay for a running back. They let #29 walk for $6 million a year. They're sure not gonna pay Peterson $12 mil a year.

I was surprised by the lack of wheeling and dealing last night. If I were a betting man I would say the wheeling and dealing will start pretty quick in the 2nd round.

Loved the boos everytime Goodell came on stage.

So proud of this kid, he's overcome some serious hardship including the murder of his brother 4 years ago. First team All-American AND Academic All-American.

11169635_10154821388836515_4077510069845194527_o.jpg

I watched a clip of Shane Ray's story. It's amazing the home lives that some of these kids had. Some of their stories are heart wrenching and it's fun to watch them succeed.

I hope the best for Shelton. Had really heard of him before last night, but his story is a good one.

6'2" 340 and ran a 5.6sec 40. Thats a BIG athlete.

I'm hoping the Cowboys get a good running back. Mcfadden is not to be trusted as far as staying healthy, then again Murry had his issues with that too.
I think they also need to have a QB to develop while Romo is still the man. Look how good Rogers was after waiting as long as he did behind Favre.

Cowboys seem to like skill players from Oklahoma. Literally most times they score a kid from OU or OSU touches the ball. Between Demarco, Joe, Dez, Weeden, and Bailey the kids from Oklahoma carry the tem.

My 9ers have a lot of hole's to fill what a hard off season to blead red and gold!
Good thing they have so many picks in this years draft.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back