Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2015 Bear-Good Start!

Glad that you could have a successful hunt this time around. Sweet bear - love the diamond shaped wear spot on his forehead.

Wow!! Just, Wow!
Congrats!
Thanks for sharing your amazing story and pictures.

Great job! Gotta love it when a plan comes together. Nice of that Ole bear to slide down the hill for you after the shot for an easy recovery.

Good for you, way to go! Awesome bear and congratulations to you! I assume full body mount is in order for that guy? Can't wait to see pics of it.

Congrats on a great bear. I know how bad you wanted this to happen.
That 330 Dakota of his is something else. We use to shoot at 400 to see who was buying lunch but after losing multiple times and that thing shooting 1.5-2 inch groups I need to find something harder so i can win.

What a fantastic adventure. Thanks for sharing and I love the note from your daughter. My son has made "good luck" notes for me since he has been old enough to put pencil, crayon, chalk, etc. to paper. Just makes it that more special.

way to commit to get back there and finish the job, congrats on a great bear a wonderful story

When a large bear like that falls that far and fast does that usually mean the lots of bones are broken? At the very least the meat should be pre-tenderized.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back