2015 Bear-Good Start!

Great bear Matt! i think your AK bucket list is starting to look pretty short.

Did your buddy out that 330 Dakota together for you?

You are right Mike! List is getting shorter!

My buddy was going to put one together but as luck would have it, he actually found a guy that had two custom ones built and wasn't using it so he bought it already done! I did have a little trigger work and such done to it but other than that, couldn't pass up the deal he paid for it.

And it is deadly! Right now my best 3 shot group at 1000 is 3.25". ;) And I'm pretty sure I couldn't do it again:)

Matt, I am continually amazed at the manner in which you accomplish these great hunts. To which I mean, you hunt hard and really earn your success. The fact you are able to convey that feeling to us reading on a computer screen is to be commended.

You mentioned your Moose. I still remember the number of moose you filmed, and photographed up close and personal. The close encounter with your son really stuck with me. All in all you seem like the kind of guy who really is appreciative of the opportunities that come along.

2rocky, thank you for that comment. I absolutely do appreciate all the opportunities I've had both to hunt myself and even more to help some others have successful hunts. I've certainly been blessed with a lot of fortunate adventures in my life.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back