Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Mudranger1

Man I'm starting to get the itch...never killed a bird but this year WILL be the year!! well according to my Mom "what makes you think this year will be any different?' :eek:damn it man...I'm a grown man and she still giving me shit...anyways I can't wait anybody else?

I'll be out of school in May and am thinking about going to Nebraska for spring turkeys since the season goes till the end of May. The NR prices are reasonable and you can buy 3 tags.

Kansas and possibly Nebraska for me. Kansas has a lot of birds but Nebraska is ridiculous with birds. Archery for all 5 tags!

So far a pretty mild winter here in WI, should be a great year for birds

getting a lot of nice birds on the trail cameras. Im thinking about going to Missouri again this year too. I have a few guys trying to get me to go to Kansas with them. . .who knows. I bought some of the Avian X decoys when they came out a few years back, and they are awesome. I saw they came out with a Gobbler and Jake this year. . ."I don't need anymore damn decoys" is what the wife has informed me. . .so looks like I wont be getting those. . .delivered to my house, they will have to go to Dad's!!:D

Spring 2013 turkeys

Going out for turkey this spring for the first time. Getting geared up now. Anyone have any experience in southwest idaho. I am in emmett. Can't wait!

I missed the NWTF banquet tonite here in Minot, cause got off work late , but I got the itch too. I got a Goulds hunt in Sonora lined up with My buddies in AZ. Can't wait .after that we only need the osceola in Florida for our North American slam. Ya, the wife will like that when I go all theway to Fla. for what She calls , Ugly birds. One at a time I guess......BOB!

Hoping for a LE permit, but just received permission on prime private land in a OTC unit only 10 minutes from my house.

The first few weeks will be spent trying to get a gobbler with my bow (when alone) or with the scattergun when my Wife and two babies can go too. We've had close calls with one baby, but inevitably she will start "calling" when birds are coming in and the jig is up.

Once May rolls around it will be whatever it takes. So happy to have such a long season!

with my points I should draw a rio tag, merriams are mostly OTC so hopefully I'll have my first two birds this year...plus both my kids want to give it a try so more than likely they will shoot theirs and I will get nothing...that would be awesome too

Let me rephrase it for you then when I purchase a tag for kids they will shoot their birds and I will eat my tags. I apologize for not specifying that I purchase tags :\

I understood you Mudranger1.....As far as NE for turkeys...good luck. Nebraska lost most of it's turkey population to poor regulations and liberal limits...Just go to Kansas instead!!! I think you would be wasting your time.

OK, I'm messing with you, we have PLENTY of birds around. It's crazy how the population has exploded in the last 5-10 years. I haven't been out a lot this winter to find them. But I know they are still around. Good luck!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back