2013 season in the books

upper deck

Just finished up my 2013 season on Dec 5 in KS. I had drawn 3 tags and ended up with 3 great hunts, some with old friend, some with family, and some with new friends. The first hunt in WY, Buschy had already did a nice write up on. I then had a hunt for whitetails with my dad in Nov followed up with the KS hunt with some friends.

Whitetail was shot at 250 yards, 260 with 130 bergers in the shoulder on a slightly quartering away shot.

Muley was shot at all of 90 yards. 7 wsm with Nosler 150 ABLR in the front shoulder with a strong quarter towards me.

Can't wait until 2014.

That's a heck of a season, three great bucks. Your mule deer was in Kansas as well?

I really like the coloration of the cape on your whitetail. We get that on a handful of our riverbottom whitetail, and I wish a lot more of them were that way. Sure makes for a prettier mount than the standard grey deer though.

Congrats.

That's a heck of a season, three great bucks. Your mule deer was in Kansas as well?

I really like the coloration of the cape on your whitetail. We get that on a handful of our riverbottom whitetail, and I wish a lot more of them were that way. Sure makes for a prettier mount than the standard grey deer though.

Congrats.

Randy11- the mule deer was taken on my KS tag, I drew the east region either species tag.

Congrats. I suspect the deer are not looking forward to your 2014 season.

Great animals and very nice field pictures! Way to go.

Nice animals. To bad it looks like the matching kicker broke off your whitetail.

Ryan,

Awesome animals. As usual, you always find a way to get it done. It was great see you throughout the fall. Time to start planning for 2014!

Back