Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2010 Pronghorn pics

van franke

The start of a new year of scouting and some new pics of pronghorns. You probly wont see alot of huge speedsters in this thred but hopefully some respectable ones.

DSC_0394.jpg

DSC_0410.jpg

DSC_0416.jpg

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0446.jpg

Thanks for sharing Van. I saw two just like these upon the Dillard wells this last week. Guess I need to get a camera.

Last edited:
awesome pics. I went out the other day and got some pics, but my camera sucks. It should be a good season this year with our mild winter...saw lots of fawns and awesome horn growth

Cameras are like binos and spotting scopes you never regret buying good ones im sure slick would buy leupold if they made cameras, now that he has a set of hd binoculars.
It should be a great year and years to come with lots of twins hitting the ground hopefully they can bump up the number of tags and get some more guys a whack at these speedsters. Post your pics up John, it helps to see animals from different parts of the country and when your looking at antelope through a spotting scope on a hot day trying to figure scores its never clear. I need to get some more downloaded and I will post them. Feel free to throw out some scores through my post there is alot of experienced guys that should be able to get numbers pretty close ill try to get as many angles as possible.

Later

Uffda, that one is not only worth a closer look, but maybe a bullet, if you are so lucky as to have a tag.

Yeah he would be hard to pass on, I wish he was in my area then I wouldnt have to guess at his score. Figureing he is in the high 70s pushing 80 right now. Horns are looking great this year. I took a bunch of pics today I will get loaded.

Why do have to do this to me Van? Your making me crazy and you know I don't have a tag! Those ten points are killing me!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back