Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2008 Ky

DKO

Crappy trailer pic but all I have!

Attachments

• KY08.jpg
    KY08.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 195
Good to see your still kickin DKO...its been a long time.

Have you been up here to your sisters hunting?

Congrats on the buck ;)

DEEEAAAAAAAAN the Mean !!!! Whats up brotha, looks liek another great critter !!!!

Good to hear from you again. Nice picture .

before shot

Thanks, havent been around much lately, been chasing a new career and a 4yr old but was happy to get a chance to hunt a little this year!

it was a fun hunt we were seeing 3 different bucks regularly on the farm we had permission to hunt, this one his twin and a bigger bodied 5x5 which my buddy missed at 15 yrds. I had 3 encounters with this deer first was a no shot opportunity then I tried to put a ninja sneak on him bedded with a doe in a CRP field and got to within 50 yrds and for some reason they just got up and walked off not spooked just walked straight away from me and then finally made a mistake chasing a hot doe she ran right under me and as he stepped down into the ditch off to my left i was able to draw back and when he came up the other side i stopped him at 8yrds and hit behind the shoulder he went about 20yrds and took his nap within sight of where i was.

this is pretty cool my buddy just sent me this off one of his trailcameras, the before shot!

Flipper, long overdue to get back over that way to hunt! glad to see your daughter out enjoying herself thats awesome!

Moosie, Whaaaaat's upp! you crazy fugger need to come back and tip a choco shake at the sourdough! ran across those pics the other day pretty funny stuff!!

Attachments

• trailcamera.jpg
    trailcamera.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 107
Back