2005 fat off!!!! let it begin

schmalts

I am getting started a little late this year. But i will start at 209lb \ (10 less than last year) my goal is 197, how about you?

I will be wanting to lose about that much here pretty quick ther schmalts, I gained a little over the winter... :D

205 is about right for me but would like to hit the hills at sub 200 in October...about 212 at the moment. Starting to step up the crosstraining for resistance and incline.

I'm a little pudgy myself, although I've lost 5 pounds since in the last month since I weakened on a Canadian fishing trip and started dipping snuff again...

Now I suppose I'm going to have to cut out those marshmallow cream corn willie fritters before bedtime... :( ....

Why does it always have to be a STRUGGLE...??... :wank: ....

LOL- Ship excess weight to me...I need some.:D
Ethiopian Boy
1234 Fragile St.
Skinny Beootch, CO 00150

Funny you mensioned that. I started today with Money on the table. I gave someone $100. If I hit my goal I get it back. If I don't they jsut keep it. Wanna bet they hope I fugg up :p We talked about it on Friday and today I let er rip. I should be good for at least 2-3 days ;)

I always Bounce back to 220... So I'm sitting here today at 220. I was 194 on my Sheep hunt last year... I'd like to be around 200.

Game on Beotches !!!!!!!

I just stay in shape year round, makes it easy. Very limited amount of fast food and dr pepper. Im weighing in at the lightweight divison, 160 lbs.

Good luck all and post your results...i think i'll go have a milkshake...

Man o man Ernesto...A buck sixty???? I've taken bigger dumps then that ;)

Actually at 46 and now working inside its my annual struggle to go from 230 down to my 215 goal by each hunting season (question is why I just don't stay there once I get down??)

sneakem :D

At 32, this is gonna be my first year I can honestly say I'm gonna have to work out for it....at least some cardio. At 197 right know, which is up 15-17lbs from just Nov. But like the new weight....just not preportioned right! ;) Will be workin' on evening it out a little better.

Well, I'm not telling anyone what I weigh but I would sure like to lose a few more pounds before hunting season. About 15 pounds would make me happy. What are all of you guys doing to reach your goals? I work 12 hour night shifts so when I get home I'm pretty beat and with summer here and my kids out of school I sleep in scattered minutes instead of hours. Makes it hard to stick to a routine.

Sorry guys, but I'm done already. Went from 250 to 175 between July and Dec. last year, still weighing in at 175. Do I get a gold star or something?

Oak

astar2.gif
astar2.gif
astar2.gif
Hows about three... :) Good job:)

I started about 2 weeks ago. Started at a whopping 183 lbs. My ideal weight is around 173. That's what I'm shooting for. Down to 179 so far.

Attention porkers (that includes me):

Time to lose 20-30 lbs for me too. My agressive plan is to lose 10-15 lbs in July thru Atkins and another 5-7 pounds in Aug and Sept thru porion control and lots of cardio. If I remember correctly you need to burn 4000 more calories than you consume to lose one pound. Losing one or two pounds per week doesn't sound too difficult but then saying and doing are two different things.

Last year I was around 220-225 during season and in the worst shape I've been in some time thanks to job and a new kid. Goal for this year is 210 or less and in shape. Being in north texas one of the more difficult things is to find hills to walk up and down. Got to get those feet and knees ready. Stairs don't do the trick. Good luck all.

49, 6'3" and 230. I went from 250 to 210 2 years ago on atkins in 10 weeks but at 210 my legs cramped like hell. I'm at 230 now, going the low carb route to 210-215 by sept 1. I tried all kinds of stuff to try and keep the legs from cramping but nothing worked but eating carbs again. Not sure what will happen this time. I would like to get to 199 if I can get away from the cramps.

Wapiti,

If you are cramping you are too dehydrated. Drink more water and add back in a few carbs. Try eating fruit, they have lots of potassium which will help the cramps and your body handles those carbs easier that breads or other complex carbs.

Also I would recommend getting off Atkins at least a month before you hit the mountains. Don't want to get there dehydrated which would add to the potential for altitude sickness.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back