MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2 man crosscut saw

Do you throw a chainsaw in the truck now when you go on hikes?
No, because I value my chainsaw more than I think the risk of having that incident happen again. I did throw in an full ax, so theoretically I could eventually get through something like that. I also added a come-along, so I don't have to use the truck to move something.

No, because I value my chainsaw more than I think the risk of having that incident happen again. I did throw in an full ax, so theoretically I could eventually get through something like that. I also added a come-along, so I don't have to use the truck to move something.
Never leaves the truck. mtmuley

I have a few, and i remember being on the end of them back in the early 70's as a little one. The one man chainsaw came out n the 60's but not very reliable and SUPER heavy, I have a few of those two. Cant help you with the age, but I bet it was used up till the early 70"s
Remember the old one man McCulloch's it took half the day to get it started in cold weather and than it was too heavy to pick up.

Any benefit to carrying that over say I don’t know maybe a chainsaw?
Don't leak oil & fuel in the truck. Unless and even if you have a topper there's always the threat of the chainsaw being stolen. Takes up less space. I carry mine in the bottom slot of a 3-gun nylon scabbard that hangs behind the front seat from the headrest and is attached the bottom of the front seats also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back