Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2 days and a wake up

tnctcb

meeting 1pointer and mtmiller on friday.i am all packed except clothes that are going in today.woohoo im stoked hump

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh BUDDY !!!! I'm stoked for you guys !!!! be safe, And watch it in the Shower wth Mt Miller and 1-pointer, they both shave their legs and ........ !!!!!

Oh, yeah, I remember now, pretty nice. www.weather.com has this forecast.

Fri Sep 16 Rain
57°/44° 60%

Sat Sep 17 Showers
55°/45° 40%

Sun Sep 18 Showers
56°/44° 60%

Mon Sep 19 Scattered Showers
55°/42° 30%

Tue Sep 20 Scattered Showers
55°/43° 40%

Wed Sep 21 Partly Cloudy
56°/44° 20%

Thu Sep 22 Partly Cloudy
55°/45° 20%

Best of luck fellas and we (I) want DETAILS!! This is the same hunt I am looking to pull off next year or in -07!! Good thing miller should have his ever present camera hump

...what's Axle gonna do?

The clock is ticking. Tim, I sent you an email about lodging Thursday, but haven't heard back from you. Give me a hollar if you need to. I will PM my contact numbers.

Craig i tried to call you everywhere.give me a call when you get home.
Tom we are stayng on a high tech vessel, they have a meat locker and we will be able to cool it down.

Wow, that's impressive! How much does that cost? Its great, I think on Alaska Airlines you can check 3 50 bags in Alaska, then you'd only pay to get the meat to the lower 48 from Alaska, if they can freeze it for you, etc. Take pictures, heck take notes, you all might write a book. Florida to AK is as far as you can go, except maybe Hawiiai.

Good luck to the stooges. Take many, many, many pictures. Remember safety first...always hunt in pairs. Don't cache any meat or leave a kill over night. Drop the animal, take the pics and move out with the meat as quickly as possible. Keep one man posted and both of your heads should be on a swivel looking out for bears. Don't end up a pile of dung! :D I'll be here anxiously awaiting your return.

Good luck guys...have fun and be careful out there..

Like MARV, I'm very interested in your hunt, because that hunt is on my short list of hunts that I intend to do in the next couple of years...Marv and I have even discussed the possibility of hooking up on one..

Looking forward to the war stories and pictures..

hump dont really know its a big boat with little boats to get us to shore.1pointer knows more of the details but i think its like 53 feet.maybe he has time to post before he goes but now i have a plane to catch. pics and details on the 27th hump

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back