$125k doesn't buy what it use to

I was pretty early on the preorder list for a Bollinger, but bailed on it after they did the official reveal and the price went from $70k to $125k. I put a deposit down on a Rivian the next day. It actually looks like Rivian is going to beat them to market even though they started later. And I think Rivian has better long term viability. Bollinger may well end up going down the toilet like Nikola.

“5 minutes and I can make it to a gas station”. Not unless he can see it from where he’s standing. That generator will only charge at 2-3 miles per HOUR of charge.

Yeah, quick math going on since I was curious. 125K with a chunk going for let's say $5 gives you 25,000 chunks of cheese. Eating just one per day EVERY day would take 68 1/2 years! :eek:

Yeah, quick math going on since I was curious. 125K with a chunk going for let's say $5 gives you 25,000 chunks of cheese. Eating just one per day EVERY day would take 68 1/2 years! :eek:
I hate when people fact check random authoritative statements I make on the internet. 😉 What is this? Facebook?
Glad the math checks out. Just waiting for @wllm1313 to chime in with an irrefutable rebuttal from an angle I hadn’t considered.😁

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back