12 Colorado deer points

You should have a postcard in your mailbox that will answer all your questions.

Sportsman’s Edge Outdoors. I think it’s their third or fourth name change.

Guaranteed Landowner Tags is where it is at.

Thank you for your input and shoe-tie abilities. Is this why 3rd season is so hard to draw- the rut? Wow I guess that makes sense. Thanks. Some prefer a more challenging hunt, such as pole-smoke season, with a musket and coon-skin hat. What about the bow hunt? I promise to leave the antlers in the field, for some time, like while I'm dressing the rest of the animal. The 800 mile drive and $600 on licenses... all, ALL, about the fine venison I'm brining home, and the challenge of course. I hope to draw, the scouting trip will be maybe the most fun part. Just checked I've got 25 days paid already accrued and it's just building..
Proof you're just trolling.

Seasons have been pushed back almost two weeks from what they were two years ago, so 3rd rifle is 13-19 November this fall - lots more tags right during the rut. That likely will get a lot of big bucks killed, so after this year the quality may take a pretty good hit.

I know nothing about Colorado but have 12 deer points. I’m likely to just get another point. But, if out of the kindness of your heart, don’t hold back to PM me your best units and hot tips, in exchange for absolutely nothing but the appreciation of your ill-founded generosity..

Looking for an fun hunt, public land, not so terrible difficult, use of window mount preferred - but can hike if needed or convinced. Would like to see some deer, decent ones and an outside chance at a real nice one

I heard today that the dates are good to apply this year.

will try Craig’s list next.Te higher end doe units think "outside chance at a real nice one" have historically gone to leftover or "no app" whatever that means. But with all the banter and what I'm hearing those doe tags are going for close to double digit points. If you play your cards right maybe a second season will fall in your lap at 12 pp. Good luck

I know nothing about Colorado but have 12 deer points. I’m likely to just get another point. But, if out of the kindness of your heart, don’t hold back to PM me your best units and hot tips, in exchange for absolutely nothing but the appreciation of your ill-founded generosity..

Looking for an fun hunt, public land, not so terrible difficult, use of window mount preferred - but can hike if needed or convinced. Would like to see some deer, decent ones and an outside chance at a real nice one

I heard today that the dates are good to apply this year.

will try Craig’s list next.
higher end doe units think "outside chance at a real nice one" have historically gone leftover or "no app" whatever that means. But with all the season dates changing and what I'm hearing those doe tags are going for close to double digit points. If you play your cards right maybe a second season will fall in your lap at 12 pp. Good luck

higher end doe units think "outside chance at a real nice one" have historically gone leftover or "no app" whatever that means. But with all the season dates changing and what I'm hearing those doe tags are going for close to double digit points. If you play your cards right maybe a second season will fall in your lap at 12 pp. Good luck
Crazy enough I have seen doe tags go for more points than buck tags. Same unit, same season

Crazy enough I have seen doe tags go for more points than buck tags. Same unit, same season
My unit is like that. Only 10 doe tags are given to muzzy season, No doe tags in archery or rifle seasons. It takes 2-3 points to get a doe tag. We have a 45% chance for a buck tag with no points. It works for me. I only want a buck tag.

Last edited:
So I drew, and left 0 points on the table. A "popular" unit, 2nd season. I honestly just looked at google earth thought a couple places looked like good places to walk around with a rifle. Who knows. I'm not too worried and it will be fun. But, I really could use some local expertise with something. Do i bring my own? Looks even better than the deer hunting...

444C7805-0ABE-4B26-99A2-FF646E63F41A.jpeg

the breweries are like mule deer hunting in colorado

i.e. don't stress over where to go, throw a dart at the map and there will be d(b)eer worth gettin'
This is a shockingly accurate analogy.

Especially if West Coast style IPAs are your jam.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back