Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

12 Colorado deer points

The Hedgehog

I know nothing about Colorado but have 12 deer points. I’m likely to just get another point. But, if out of the kindness of your heart, don’t hold back to PM me your best units and hot tips, in exchange for absolutely nothing but the appreciation of your ill-founded generosity..

Looking for an fun hunt, public land, not so terrible difficult, use of window mount preferred - but can hike if needed or convinced. Would like to see some deer, decent ones and an outside chance at a real nice one

I heard today that the dates are good to apply this year.

will try Craig’s list next.

Ha! Lovin' it...
You definitely have options with 12 pp, what season are you interested in? Rifle i assume?

Well, if he was serious I apologize. If he wasn't i've got another joke.

A guy was sitting at the bar looking at his beer, when a big burly biker type guy walked in and walked over to the guy and grabbed his beer and swilled it down, then he said to the guy just what are you going to do about that? The guy said let me tell you what happened to me today. I got up and went to work and was told I was fired. Then I went out to the parking lot and found out that my car was stolen, so I hailed a taxi and found out that I had lost my wallet. So I walked home and found my wife in bed with a guy. Then I came here and told the bartender what happened and he gave me a beer and I was just sitting here waiting for the poison pill to dissolve so I could end my life but enough about me. How is your day going?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back