Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

104 year old deer hunter

Europe

all you guys who keep telling me I am too old to hunt, sail, travel to "far-flung" places, check out the 104 year old female deer hunter in Wisconsin

Harley you could set me up in a blind and we could knock down a few pigs , Dirtclod, you could set me up in a turkey blind, Brent, you could buy a buggy ( if one of your horses pulls a buggy ) and get me into some birds, Hunting wife could set me up by that pond in the meadow and we don't even need to bring a gun (loved that spot ), Panda Bear could take me on a dog sled a long as she has a way to connect a heated blanket to it and the good news is I am way past the change of life, so you dont have to worry I wont even attract bears. There has to be somebody around Jackson Hole that can help me get into a sleigh so I can help feed the Elk and salmon chaser I want one more lazy afternoon fishing without a hook in the Missouri, Mississippi , colorado, snake, columbia, yukon, rogue or any of those you fish all summer. Bobbydean I would like to go to one more hot air ballon festival, Elkduds, I would love to ride a horse one more time across the Grand Mesa, Jamila, book me a room at Victoria Falls and somebody/anybody take me to one more drag race and then help me onto a sailboat, put an adult drink in my hand and set sail--to anywhere you want to go

O.K I need a nap, just typing this wore me out

we have the dogs, sled, battery heated blanket, all we need is the old lady :love:

I had forgotten about those stupid drag races you did. And was surprised you didn't ask Hunting Wife to drive you around in a Ferrari listening to the Eagles, maybe she has a souped up motor with speakers on that game cart ;)

April, I looked up all four of those hotels that you liked in Calif. I thought the Madonna Inn where every room is different would be fun. Husband liked the one where the shower is a stone waterfall, I liked the "gone with the wind" looking one

we have the dogs, sled, battery heated blanket, all we need is the old lady :love:

I had forgotten about those stupid drag races you did. And was surprised you didn't ask Hunting Wife to drive you around in a Ferrari listening to the Eagles, maybe she has a souped up motor with speakers on that game cart ;)

April, I looked up all four of those hotels that you liked in Calif. I thought the Madonna Inn where every room is different would be fun. Husband liked the one where the shower is a stone waterfall, I liked the "gone with the wind" looking one
As long as She's no neked in that Ferrari! Ha!Ha! 🔥

DAMN ! How could I forget one more ride around the track in a Ferrari with Hotel California, Desperado, Take it Easy --Thank you for THAT reminder ( first the body now my mind )

Hunting wife, Panda Bear, Dirtclod, thank you (-;

And just for the record Dirtclod, why can't I go neked. With a little help I could look just like Pam---o.k., a lot of help---oh hell who am I kidding---I haven't look like Pam since woodstock and then it was the "before " picture of her. BTW Panda, she is from your country, not ours lol )

Thanks guys and happy thanksgiving

Harley- ( per p.m. ) -excllent rendition --that would also work in my Ferrari ride, thanks

I hope when I am your age I can look back and want to do those things++++++ "again"

I had never heard of Judy Collins but that is a beautiful song noharluyyet. I let my grandmother hear it and of course she knew her, the song, and even gave me the meaning of it--pretty cool song. "never mind they are here"

Happy thanksgiving April. Is your family there or are you back home ?

Randi both you and mtelkhuntress will do just fine and I also hope you both will look back on you life someday and be pleased with the majority of the decision"s you made.

Hunting wife can you operate a stick shift ? Besides the elk feeding and pond, maybe the Ferrari as well and while we have it, maybe we could drag race somebody LOL

noharley yet, she doesn't know Judy that borders on being sacrilegious LOL

Thanks everyone and good night

p.s. no not home yet

I finally had time to read the story. 104 year old lady harvesting her first deer. :love:

Thanks for the heads up

Hunting wife can you operate a stick shift ? Besides the elk feeding and pond, maybe the Ferrari as well and while we have it, maybe we could drag race somebody LOL

You bet I can! Let’s check those off too. You arrange the Ferrari and I’ll take you anywhere you wish, as fast as you want to go. Neked or not is up to you 😂

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back