$1000 Reward Offered for Arrest of Fat-Assed ATV Riders

JoseCuervo

BRANDONVILLE — Schuylkill County Crimestoppers and state police at Frackville are looking for whomever is responsible for damaging trees and property at a nursery near here last month.
The incident, police said, happened in North Union Township sometime between May 6 and 13 at a property owned by Gezunt Nurseries of Ringtown and located in a wooded area and field between Phineyville Road and the pumping station reservoir.
According to police, someone intentionally drove at least one all-terrain vehicle across Catawissa Creek and onto the nursery property, where more than 24 Frazier firs were damaged. Also several areas of grass were damaged by the ATV doing “doughnuts,” police said.
Several pieces of male and female clothing were found in the area and are being analyzed by state police, troopers said.
Damage to the nursery is estimated at $960, police said.
Crimestoppers will pay up to $1,000 for information leading to an arrest in this incident or any other crime in Schuylkill County. Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers, toll-free, at 1-800-582-8877 or state police at 874-5300.
Callers do not have to identify themselves and information is kept confidential.

I thought this was a joke ; Schuylkill County , Frackville , Gezunt , Ringtown , Phineyville Road and Catawissa Creek ?
You couldn't make up better names .
Are all these places just south of Toonetown ?

By looking at the names it is either made up and comes out of Toon Town, or is on the East Coast or down south. I could be mistaken though, with out even a state it would be tough to find. Well an internet search may bring up the county, but who wants to spend that much time on it any way...lol....

They are all towns in Penna. My sister lives right around the corner from Ringtown. You go across Ringtown Mountain, and your in Shenandoah. Thats where my sister lives. She don't own a ATV although she does have a fat ASS.

HAHAHA Whiskers....
If they are going to break the law, fine them, I doubt there is one active member on this board that would disagree with that. A few would even go farther with the punishment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back