Caribou Gear Tarp

National Forest to Ban ALL Fat-Assed ATV Riders!!

MattK said:
My point is that a magnum would allow more leeway for marginal shots. It wouldn't increase the distance of my shot nor would it increase my accuracy. It would increase the speed with which an animal goes down.

To get back on the topic of this thread (in case TB is around). I'm glad another area is being closed to fat assed atvers!
I'm around. Keep on topic.

BTW MATTy, a magnum should never be used as compensation for poor marksmanship. |oo |oo

3-7-05: Spring seems to be sprunging early this year. At least snow is melting at a fast pace in the mountains. Please stay off the roads and trails when they are muddy. While our machines are capable of traveling in the mud and muck, you may damage the road or trailbed and ruin it for the rest of us.

Some things you can do while waiting for the trails to dry out:
* Ride at the lower elevations.
* Run maintenance on your ATV: tune-up, oil change, etc.
* Get your spring cleaning done before spring so you can ride when it is nice (and not muddy!)
http://www.atvidaho.info/

TB quote "BTW MATTy, a magnum should never be used as compensation for poor marksmanship."

TB- A lot of posts should never be used as a compensation for stupidity.

TB- A lot of posts should never be used as a compensation for stupidity.
The question is MATTy, why do you keep making those posts?

Why is it that those which claim to be so highly edjumacated are always those that have the hardest time staying on topic, and are also the ones that are the most insulting to other posters? Could it be that their lives revolve around their edjumacation, and they feel threatened when others question their knowledge?

Well anyways back to the topic. I believe that most trails/roads should be closed during the spring "muddy" season. Much as the site I quoted above recommends.

snake river rufus said:
TB- A lot of posts should never be used as a compensation for stupidity

Why not? you sure do it hump
SRR, that post was originally made by MATTy. I believe he meant, and it applies to you, that; A lot of posts should never be considered as compensation for lacking intellect. He was trying to be whitty because he wants a "magnum" rifle because his dirty 06 can't kill critters fast enough. In many cases it's not the rifle, but the person behind the rifle that makes the shot count. Let's take this to a new topic. http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=192600#post192600

Ringer, I see what you're saying about these jackoff ,tree hugging homos. Don't play with your food before you eat it, now! hump

Back