Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

1 Billion to conservation?

Fun to dream about that kind of money. I think it may cause more headaches than it is worth though. That said I would fix lots of stuff around the old homestead. Create some better habitat on the place and maybe buy a little more. I like to think I would be a bit of a philanthropist as well.

bro... that's @ajrcktts...
And then a 2000 Honda CRV, before massively over compensating with my current 2000 F250.

strong-tough.gif

There wouldn't be a dime left when I hit the dirt.

Did you miss out on this seminal work of American cinema depicting the difficulty of the task?

View attachment 231658

I missed that masterpiece. My investments wouldn’t necessarily be for me. Low interest loans for blue collar small businesses, investments that give a step up to those with initiative.

Also, I would show up at every eastern MT ranch that’s for sale with UPOM bumper stickers, Save the Cowboy slogans plaster over my truck and outbid American Prairie for about a dozen ranches. Then after ensuring that every unit in the area I owned ranches was at carrying capacity of the land with elk, I would donate them to American Prairie with public access guaranteed for perpetuity.

I have a dream that one day politics and agriculture can move aside so elk can be reintroduced (although not the right subspecies) into the driftless area of Iowa/Minn/Wisconsin. Its a very special and unique place on this earth that is just dying for elk to roam the ridges and bottoms. Maybe with 1B in my bank account, I could have an impact on making that happen?

Back