Zimmerman found "NOT guilty"

Birddog, what do you call it when a coach tells a student they could make better grades if they played football? How about when a resource officer pulls a kid out of classes and subjects him to 6 hours of uninterrupted interrogation based on a comment made by another student who has been sent of to the state juvenile detention center, without notifying the parents. How about a teacher who can't speak English, that yells and screams at the students because they can't understand Hindi. What would you call it when a resource officer tazes a student for coming back onto campus to retrieve a forgotten text book? Or how about a system that forces students to take a test prep class and lose needed courses in order to improve the overall scores on a test designed to increase Federal Funding to the teachers unions? How about teachers who leave the classroom unattended for a day at the time, in order to attend to personal business, without seeing that a substitute teacher is contacted, and the school has no idea, until the students bring it to their attention. Or the teacher who walks around the school building with a blackjack and threatens students with bodily harm, when they have a hall pass? Resource officers who rather than direct traffic and assist students crossing traffic, tells them tough sh*t if they can't get across in the pouring rain? How about a school resource officer who sexually molests both boys and girls, and the school administration is made aware of it and does nothing about it. If those aren't examples of teachers, resource officers and coaches being bullies, then bullying never existed at all!!!!!!!!

If you'd like more examples, these are just a few that I know of for a fact. The school board doesn't want to be bothered, since according to the superintendent and the board, it's the school administration's place to deal with it!

Sounds like you need to riot.....Or at least start calling all the local news papers and news teams to report this.

Birddog, what do you call it when a coach tells a student they could make better grades if they played football? SEC football at it's finest right there. How about when a resource officer pulls a kid out of classes and subjects him to 6 hours of uninterrupted interrogation based on a comment made by another student who has been sent of to the state juvenile detention center, without notifying the parents. normal activity within the SEC. surprised the students attention span was that long though. How about a teacher who can't speak English, that yells and screams at the students because they can't understand Hindi. doctor training at it's finest. What would you call it when a resource officer tazes a student for coming back onto campus to retrieve a forgotten text book? cool. how strong was the tazer? Or how about a system that forces students to take a test prep class and lose needed courses in order to improve the overall scores on a test designed to increase Federal Funding to the teachers unions? again, what is going on with the SEC? in all honesty, never heard of federal funding to a teachers union. federal funds are for the schools themselves. How about teachers who leave the classroom unattended for a day at the time, in order to attend to personal business, without seeing that a substitute teacher is contacted, and the school has no idea, until the students bring it to their attention. Or the teacher who walks around the school building with a blackjack and threatens students with bodily harm, when they have a hall pass? typical day in a chicago school. Resource officers who rather than direct traffic and assist students crossing traffic, tells them tough sh*t if they can't get across in the pouring rain? bigger problem is the students who can't cross a street by themselves just because it's raining. what happened to the crossing guards? How about a school resource officer who sexually molests both boys and girls, and the school administration is made aware of it and does nothing about it. training to be associated with the Penn State football program from the sounds of it. If those aren't examples of teachers, resource officers and coaches being bullies, then bullying never existed at all!!!!!!!!

If you'd like more examples, these are just a few that I know of for a fact. The school board doesn't want to be bothered, since according to the superintendent and the board, it's the school administration's place to deal with it!

sometimes it is just too easy.

I'm so excited that she had a boy that I can't think of anything but being excited.

rh and LSU, I spoke nothing of racism and accused no one of it. Stereotyping doesn't necessarily have anything to do with perceived racism. I believe I do live in reality. If what you (rh) speak of is actually true, and it's the rule rather than the exception, something is terribly wrong. I speak as a person who has coached for over 20 years and have nothing but respect for the 99% of the people in these professions. I find it hard to believe that as rh stated that MOST of the bullies are employed by the school board. His previous posts on this site somehow lead me to believe that his allegations are hogwash. Just sayin.

Birddog, you might be an excellent coach and a wonderful individual; but you aren't down here in Hampton. As for your hogwash comment, as I asked previously, have you ever been to Hampton, SC, or even to the state of SC at all? The county I live in is almost 90% black and 100% Democrat, and the school is more interested in it's football program than in it's educational abilities. We also have had 13 teachers leave after this past year at the High School, alone. That's after losing 15 the previous year. Even the good ones can't abide the corruption and the problems associated with Wade Hampton High School, and I haven't even gotten into the problems at the other schools in the county. As for voting for the school board as someone mentioned, yep, I get involved and vote for Mickey Mouse, Snoopy and other cartoon characters so that my vote has to be counted as a vote against the individuals who are running in our one party machine operated political system down here. Also, TLC, most of the people in this part of the state are ACC fans, since they are mostly Clemson fans......and a large percentage of them have never even set foot on a college campus. The ones who aren't Clemson fans are Miami fans, so your SEC characterizations don't apply to this part of the state.

Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits

Note this information isn't actual census figures, as shown by the source listed at the bottom of the page. I believe those numbers are more closely related to the residents of the actual city limits of the Town of Hampton, especially considering that we have towns in the county with no white residents at all. Also, if you check the presidential election stats, you will find that Hampton County as a whole voted overwhelmingly for Obama in the last two elections, and for the Democratic Party candidate, exclusively since Kennedy. We don't have enough Republicans to even have a GOP party active in the county anymore. Thus we have no Republican candidates for any town or county positions.

BTW, the poverty stats and employment numbers are also incorrect, since Hampton County is still nearly 19% unemployed with a higher percentage of people below the poverty level according to the State's numbers. Also, the number of people who own and pay property taxes is well below the number shown in this report, and that's based on numbers recently released by the County Assessor's office.

If anyone believes the politicized numbers of this report, PLEASE feel free to visit us at any time and see for yourselves. BTW, we even have an African Nation established and operating as it's own entity in Beaufort County, just a short drive away.

Last edited:
Heck rhomas, I'd relocate. I hear there are some good real estate buys in Detroit right now.:rolleyes:;)

Back