YouTube - 100K subscribers; win a pack or boots or DQ gift card

Just the next step towards public land on-your-own hunting world domination.

Congratulations to the entire crew! After a decade of hard work, first OYOA, then Fresh Tracks, with TV platforms melding into digital platforms, the mode has changed, but the message has remained consistent..........find adventure and food on public lands, advocate to maintain them open and accessible, and enjoy friends and family in the great outdoors.

Salute!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (Ric Flair chest slap) keep on keepin on and inspiring young and old with every set of Fresh Tracks.

Keep doing what your doing Randy. Your a great ambassador for hunting. You have earned it...be proud of that.

I'm in a quandary! I'll be out of reach with no means to claim my prize on Feb 4th! Randy, will you give me until Feb 11th to reply back after you announce my name?;)

Seriously, Congratulations Randy on this milestone! You've put in alot of hard work for this!

I was waiting for you to fall off that chair and end up ruining your 2019 season. Just WTH were you not thinking young man?

"Winners have been drawn. Here they are, by YouTube handle.

sprag22 (backpack)

Luke McCreary (boots)

stunnakid115 (DQ card)

If your name is here, contact our social media firm via email - [email protected]"

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back