Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Your top 3 picks for a concealed carry?

WYelker

So just curious? What are your top 3 or just your favorite concealed carry fire arm?

This is for everyday carry working in a professional/office sort of setting…

For me a 5 shot 38 snubby simply conceals like no other. Practice with them and they aren't nearly so hard to shoot well as people make out.

Second choice would be a snubnose rimfire revolver.

Third choice one of the newer high capacity compacts like the Hellcat or Shield Plus.

I like my g43.

Kinda hard to conceal in an office setting in the summer when vests and such are out of season.

Really the pocket pistols are best for office concealing imo. I like my m&p bodyguard

I like the Glock 43 and the Sig P365. My girlfriend has a little S&W 642 which I also like and is very easy to hide.

I bought my wife an sig p 938 , goes everywhere with me. Lol. Fits in your pocket like keys or a wallet

I don't trust any of the new SIG striker pistols, way to many issues with the 320s. I have a distrust of things that are marketed that hard, if it is good, it sells itself.

I would say a G43, G43x, or G19. Nothing sexy, they just plain work.

Revolvers are a decent option, you just have to master the double action pull; which is not trivial when the meat is hitting the metal.

I like a 9mm with a well built bullet for a good balance of punch and capacity. Some pretty serious studies have been done and that is what the serious shooters are using.

M&P Shield 9mm. Have carried it for years and have literally thousands of rounds through it. Has been an awesome little gun. If you can tolerate a bit more width for with the Shield Plus. I like the capacity of the solid better.

Sig P365
M&P 2.0 9mm Compact. Glock 19 sized without being a Glock. Still small enough for carrying with a good holster but it’s on the large size.

Carried a Ruger SP101 .357 for a few years every day before I got my Shield. Would not recommend.

I really like my Ruger LC9s pro. I've also carried the G43. I like the feel of the G43, but for concealment, I like the lines of the Ruger. Just seams to not be as blocky and doesn't seem to print. Either are good and will conceal, but if I had to pick, it's the Ruger.

M&P Shield 9mm. Have carried it for years and have literally thousands of rounds through it. Has been an awesome little gun. If you can tolerate a bit more width for with the Shield Plus. I like the capacity of the solid better.

Sig P365
M&P 2.0 9mm Compact. Glock 19 sized without being a Glock. Still small enough for carrying with a good holster but it’s on the large size.

Carried a Ruger SP101 .357 for a few years every day before I got my Shield. Would not recommend.
Mag-Guts make a different baseplate for the shield (adds 1/4) and the capacity is 10

Reactions: HHW
I am down too two from having about 8 or 9. These are what I use at this point …Glock 43 and an FN FNS 9c. Only reason I take one over the other I what I am wearing that day.

I hate to admit that my Glock 43 gets more time than my 1911, probably 60/40. Glock 27 hasn't been out of the safe since I bought the 43.

M&P Shield And M&P Shield Plus

The Shield plus is 13+1 and both fit the same holster.

All depends what I’m wearing. Summer time and tee shirts is the shield because it’s a single stack and slim but the shield plus is what I reach for first.

I can’t complain about my LC9 with a laser that’s in the nightstand either

Kimber Micro 9, Ruger LCR .38 Special, and for when it is cold and wearing a vest or coat all the time Glock 21.

Back