Your mistress of 4 wheels?

Sytes, is this the truck you're thinking of?
View attachment 29428
The truck in Fall Guy was similar to mine, but a GMC. Imagine that you remember Heather Thomas from the show but none of the guys? Probably just a mid-life crisis (or one of several such crisis), but if I found my truck again I'd buy it.

Ha! Yep, that's the show! :) As for the not recalling any of the "guys" in the show... mid life crisis or I have my priorities straight! Haha! Same color scheme as your truck, or close to the same. The Fall Guy... Yes - that was it. :)

Some really fun pics. Cheers Oak for the monster hunting truck rig... something has to help those guys shoot over those.... eh, high fences... Haha! I think I saw that once before - has a poker table and mini fridge... I suppose while waiting for the feeders to spin their pellets. :D

Idnative, my wife would skew me... I am showing a tad bit of restraint from purchasing one... just spent 400+ on a titanium stove, and another 400+ on material for the mini packable wall tent - That I am sure to regret once I butcher the sewing... One time I am excited to spend time with my mother in law, a guru with the sewing machines (actually she is pretty enjoyable to spend time with though beer will help). Thanks for the heads up. I'll do a search in craigslist and gawk a bit if it's listed. :)
HOWEVER, if it looks anywhere as beautiful as that pic, well... hopefully the price is WAY out of my reach... haha!

Last edited:
My dad bought this Scout II Terra new in 1979. We don't take it hunting very much anymore...

Scout.jpg

My first ride when I turned 16 fresh out of the spray booth. 1990 Bronco

Bronco.jpg

Last edited:
After a few years I finally finished. I just picked up a full hard top and have a half hard top also.

Pete

Attachments

• Scrambler.jpg
    Scrambler.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 817
After a few years I finally finished. I just picked up a full hard top and have a half hard top also.

Pete

MN PH's toys are pretty awesome, but this takes the cake. My dad growing up always had jeeps, and the CJ-8's have always been my favorite.

I bought this 2000 Sahara to leave up at the Farm. Fun to knock around the Mountains and pull my small boat.
picture.php

I had a 74 IH Scout II back in 1988. Fun truck during Hunting season and fun to scout parts yards in the summer for parts to keep it running. John

Nice heep draftstud :D I built an 89 YJ through out high school. Its still under construction at my parents house. Never did finish it before I moved, im close though. I hope to bring it to MT over summer and finish her up. Sprung over 6 inches, Slip yoke eliminator, custom drive shafts, 456 gears, aussie lockers, etc. Just needs some bondo, paint and tires.

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 334
Some day I will own one of these.

Attachments

• 1970_chevrolet_chevelle-pic-9525.jpeg
    1970_chevrolet_chevelle-pic-9525.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 196
Not 4wd but a picture from my confirmation party in 1962 off an 8 mm film that my sister had put on cd a month ago after my dad died. That's me on the left and the car behind is a 4 door 50 Chevy with 15,000 miles on it. It had a six cylinder,three speed,6 volt radio and push button start. It was my grandfathers and I was surprised that it was caught on film since it stayed in the garage. My late dad gave it to me in 68 when I got my drivers license. In next 5 years I had a ton of wrecks,snapped an axle,stripped the teeth off the timing gear, shattered a piston and burn out the clutch.:( Should have had my ass kicked.:hump:
My father gave me a motors manual and always made me fix it myself. The clutch wasn't fixed cause I had to drop the rear end since it had an internal driveshaft and I was too lazy and I had a job and my own money now so I bought another car.
At that time I hated that car.
Now, hands down, it was my favorite.

Attachments

• REEL_02_DATA.jpg
    REEL_02_DATA.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 155
'97 Powerstroke. Replaced my broken down old '87 Burb recently.....

Attachments

• 0221121318 (10).jpg
    0221121318 (10).jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 226
This is my current baby. 2008 GMC 2500 Durramax. I bought it how it sits. My friends call it the kangaroo buster because of all of the lights on it. It is a lot of fun and gets some crazy looks. Unfortunately my wife and I are looking at buying a rental property so she might have to go.

Attachments

• 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 158

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back