Your favorite trout picture

Brookie

I am liking these threads where everyone shares a pic. Lets all post our favorite pictures of trout:D

Here is mine:

Not the greatest pic but a fond memory. A small, no name stream near Gunnison gave up this one and at least a dozen like itin about an hour right at sunset
image.jpg

Can't pick just one. Unfortunately everything before about six years ago is still stuck on slides.

Attachments

• fish7.jpg
    fish7.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 487
  • fish6.jpg
    fish6.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 502
  • fish5.jpg
    fish5.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 477
  • fish4.jpg
    fish4.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 495
  • fish3.jpg
    fish3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 484
  • fish2.jpg
    fish2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 494
  • fish1.jpg
    fish1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 504
  • fish8.jpg
    fish8.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 490
Some cracking photo's there.
This is one that sticks in my mind, the lady i was guiding could cast a tight loop which was needed, we saw this little wild brown trout sipping flies in one of the most inaccessible area's on the river, tight under tree's in front of a tree stump, when we figured out it was taking mayflies she did a couple of casts to get the distance and then performed the perfect cast, it just sticks in my memory to this day.

But just to show you i catch fish as well here is a picture of a nice Sea Trout i caught, our version of your Steelhead.We only fish for them at night, which is exactly what i intend to do later!

Cheers
Richard

I'm a sucker for brookies, and those are some pretty fish!

Here's one of my favorites.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 282
Once in a while this kind. Fresh out of the creek and straight to the fire.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 261
Fall colors are great, too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 250
I don't know how to take fish pictures, but lucky for me the guy that took this one does.

image_zps7705181d.jpg

Probably 2009. Nothing special and not that great of a picture. But I skipped class for this one, and headed to the Clark Fork. Which I tended to do too often, and wish I could do now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 387
Here's a couple of fat North Platte River rainbows. Every time I see this picture it brings back memories of sitting in my camp chair drinking coffee watching the sun rise over the mtns.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 221
He was hungry.

Attachments

• fly.JPG
    fly.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 205
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics