You might be a Redneck if...

Moosie

Grand poopa
....You have a payment plan at your Taxidermist.

I feel just like that sometimes. I went over tonight and the Ram is almost done. I have to say I like the looks of it, He made a little base to go aaround the bottom of it. Pictures on Thursday.

I had 2 golden Eyes done and He added a Water Sceene to it and added 2 more to it, One set of Common and One set of Borrows. I brought in a MAle Gadwall and he will add a Female Gadwall to it. I also am going to have a Greenwing teal set done. Maybe with 2 males and a Femal. One male will be lifting of fthe Water and the other one Flapping it's wings. with the Female in the Water. He has my last goose Mount I'm going to have done (Flying) and..... Crap, is that all ?!?! ;)

Anyways, Saw some Buffleheads in an Area on the Snake river .... time to go try to get some of them .....

OHHHH and the Widgeon.... a MAle and Female set I have into him (I think). Looking forward to some of these back. But I can't afford them all, So it's on the Payment plan :p

Are you going to add those critters to your over welming room of death, or did you add on??? You need a bigger house, or better yet therapy!!! :D

Dang Moosie I think you are running out of room for all your mounts. LOL You might have to move into a different room or add on like Bambistew said. LOL
Quick Draw

there is a Plan to add a new Room... but it's a 2 year out plan, We'll se how Life goes between now and then.... these will ALL go in the Room of Death !!! Pictures in 2 days and counting !!!

...and the Taxidermist Retirement Fund AKA the "Oscar Fund" grows monthly by leaps and bounds..

When Oscar gets old enough to get one of those bumper stickers that says "I'm Spending my childrens inheritance".....At least we'll all know what he's spending it for..

:cool:

I just brought home my last elk, and my wife asked where I was going to hang it. And it is a Euopean mount, since one shoulder mount elk is enough for my house. :rolleyes: So, since she has this notion that everything must be in odd numbers, I get to hang my boar's head in the living room now! :D :D Then I brought up the European mount deer, and that made her re-think everything...

I think the only things I would have shoulder-mounted at this point would be a really big deer....and a moose....and a caribou...and a wolverine.

Oh yeah, and the javelina I'm going to get in February! ;)

Wait - I'm doing Africa in 2006! It IS time to add onto the house, I guess!

LOL guys..................

Gues who jsut walked through thier Door with a RAM !!!!!! OHHH were ohh were is the Spot to hang it ?!?!? BRB :D :D

Boy you sure said you were gonna grab one didn't you? Good going Moose! Can't wait to see it. In your house. ;)

SHABANG !!!!! And it's Up and Loooooking good.. Pics in the AM, Time to sleep and Dream of the Long hard hunt it took to get that beautiful animal...............

where's the pics????---Moosie you have almost as many birds, as my good buddy, at the Taxidermist---I love to look at dead things---chris

Sounds like you may need to talk the wife into dropping the 6 foot rule to maybe 2. I can't wait to see the mount.

OK having a payment plan at the taxidermist may consider you a Redneck, but I think my mom takes the cake. yesterday I walked into her bedroom to find her duct taping a hem into her jeans, only because they are too long otherwise. Duct Tape. I said she was a redneck for that one.
Quick Draw

Well Folks... Good or Bad, Here they are :

This picture is Dark but It shows the relationship to the door :

ram_door.sized.jpg

Here are the rest of them :

ram_room.sized.jpg

ram_front.sized.jpg

Ram_Rt.sized.jpg

ram_Lt.sized.jpg

Ram_Lta.sized.jpg

Ram_Ltb.sized.jpg

Those are all great pics Oscar.....
That ram is a very nice trophy, I didn't say it before on that one, but major cudo's.... :D

Nice addition Moosie. I think you are running out of space for the big mounts. Looks good though, your taxidermist did a great job.
Quick Draw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back