NEW SITKA Ambient 75

You Know How I Know You're A Homo ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
.. A famous line from ??? 40 year old virgin ?

Anyway, It fit perfectly tonight. I was told "You know how I know you're a Homo ? Because you get nervous playing dance dance revolution... :D :D"

Anyone else play that game ?

How i know i am not a homo, i have no clue what dance revolution is. I bet AZ402 wins local competitions with it though

My oldest daughter owns it. I purchased an extra dance mat for her "friends".

I'll work on a Video. I bought a Cheap pad on Ebay long time ago and used it once. It wasn't good at all. We went to a friends place last night and watched a movie then they busted out the DDR (Dance Dance revolution). I wass first to jump up out of the 7 people. I have no Shame.

I think a picture was taken but no Video. I told them we need a 2nd mat to play.

for those that don't know what it is, there is a square mat that you dance on. they have arrows (Front, back , left & right). As the arrows scroll up the screen you move your feet to tap the arrows. Sounds simple right :D :D Ovis, how simple is it ? and how many hours a day does yourdaughters "Freinds" play on it ? I'm guessing it keeps those "Friends" in shape for Sheep hunting ?!?! ;)

I know I'm not a homo because I have no desire to see a video of Oscar doing "Dance Revolution" or anything else to music. I now have doubts about Fred/Nut, though ...... ;)

I'll work on a Video. I bought a Cheap pad on Ebay long time ago and used it once. It wasn't good at all. We went to a friends place last night and watched a movie then they busted out the DDR (Dance Dance revolution). I wass first to jump up out of the 7 people. I have no Shame.

I think a picture was taken but no Video. I told them we need a 2nd mat to play.

for those that don't know what it is, there is a square mat that you dance on. they have arrows (Front, back , left & right). As the arrows scroll up the screen you move your feet to tap the arrows. Sounds simple right :D :D Ovis, how simple is it ? and how many hours a day does yourdaughters "Freinds" play on it ? I'm guessing it keeps those "Friends" in shape for Sheep hunting ?!?! ;)
Nekid twister is alot funner with women, well of course unless its MtMiller and schmalts then its a ball ;)

You aer only Gay if you're recieving... At least thats what I justify :D

So, I'm the only one that has done the DDR ? PLEEEEEZZZ.. Someone else fess up besides ovis's Daughters "friend" ;)

Moosie, wasn't DDR, but used to dance drunk back in the day. does that count?:D

have had the nieces try to get me to do it, but always get the wife to do it instead.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back