Yesterdays Catch, Cotton Mouth(pic)

Spiders don't scare me. Snakes will usually scare me when I first see them but then I try to get a closer look at them.
biggrin.gif

Draftstud.....shoot me an email at [email protected]
I am from Shreveport /Bossier. I will be back there soon.....hooking full time. That's right, .....I am a male prostitute We should talk......
Ever hunt Bodcau or Haughton?
DS

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-02-2003 22:38: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

Yupper, of all the snakes i have run across, (Except a green mamba) A cotton mouth is indeed the most agressive.
That shot brought back a thought from running the bayou's catching brem.
I had a stringer tied to my belt loop and thought the fish, all 14 or so, were pulling a bit hard or caught on a stump.

I pulled the stringer up and that snake had the bottom fish half way down his gullet!
I would guess he was about as thick as my forearm and I let him have all of the fish!
Folks say a snake can not bite under water! BS!
normally you will smell a cotton mouth before you see them. Unfortuneately the bigger water snakes that get up to 6 feet are shot as cotton mouths.

Hell, I am returning to the states so you and DS should drop me a line. I am headed to Mandeville.
Thump
fight.gif

Thump.....sounds like me and you both are heain' home kinda suddenly. I'll be back there full time in about 3 weeks. It'll be kinda nice huntin' whiteys again.

We'll have to hook up for some brews.....

DS,
Actually it is not to much on short notice! 8 years and I only started looking two years ago before this one finally came up! They needed me within a month and so I report to the VP on or before the 1st.

It was a matter of finding a great job with mobility, a decent salary and package, (The job, not mine)
biggrin.gif
And living in a place that is truly home and affordable!
Seems like everything in my range pointed to the middle East, West Africa or Alaska!

As far as having a sit down, I tell ya folks, I figure it is best let by gones be by gones! Life is too short to be pissed about something that you can not really remember why you were pissed off in the first place?

Hell, I remember back when DS and a few others here used to actually have fun on the net slamming other assholes. yes, that includes Moosie too
biggrin.gif

Then things started to get out of hand!
No one person was right or wrong, we all brought it about with the siding up start of other failed sites.

I would be glad to throw back a beer or case or two with DS! Might even share my scotch and a monticristo!
I figure I have only saw him in person 2 times on Whitehall and never spoke to him except 1 time on the phone, it might be time to actually get to meet and know him and a few others!
After 4 years of chatting with many and only meeting a dozen or so, I look forward to it!

After all, I think many of us learned that 90% of folks on the net are not what they seem to be! I once knew this texas woman who!!!!
biggrin.gif

Thumper
fight.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-04-2003 05:00: Message edited by: Thumper ]</font>

Thump.......I think you meant we met up on "Blackhall"......not "Whitehall".....but what's a color, right?...especially after a few beers!
biggrin.gif

......were you te 6"5" Redneck....or the 5'6" Coony?
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-04-2003 10:03: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

HEll, MAybe you misunderstood me Thumper, I just want to be there to see the Amount of Alchohol getting drank !!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

I couldn't imagine you and DS in the same Bar and them being able to keep it stocked with any substance
wink.gif
!!! HEHE !! LOL !!!

Seriously though, Looking foward to seeing a picture of you two in a Coonass Bayou Dump hole shaking hands... MAYBE We'll see a picture like this with me and DS !!

Mvc_020s.jpg

OR....

MoosieandDS.sized.jpg

The first pic ain't what it looks like...
rolleyes.gif
.......I was trying to pop his back
wink.gif

....and in the second pic.....at least one of us kept our pants up!
eek.gif

Damn, Moosie,

That credit card machine you installed should be just about worn out by now! Seems from the pictures that folks are still lining up !
Anyway I know you only do it all to support the site
biggrin.gif

Those were damn funny! And you are right! If DS can put it away like you have seen me do, then it would be a great challenge for any pub to keep up with the "rate of consumption"
Unfortunately, I don't see me getting any pictures like the ones above
eek.gif
You know i am a Homo! homophobe that is!
biggrin.gif

I might have to change my ways and get one of them credit card machines installed though! From seeing your success, I guess it has paid better than my quarters!
fight.gif

Anyway, i sure look forward to a big get together in the year!
For now, keeping my head about me, with the stress of leaving is hard, but nothing a good bottle of Glen Livvet single malt can't cure
drool.gif

Thanks for the laugh! i sure as hell needed that!
Thump

Thumper, I'm not sure if the Statue of Limitations on the Story have Expired, And if not, I'll apoligise up front, BUT YOU are the only one that I know that goes to a Guided Outfitted hunt in Wyoming and Kicks the Shit out of a HOMO for making fun of you hunting BAMBI (At the Airport) and then Punches a cop when He grabs you from behind thinking it was another Rope sucking Faggot.... Good job your Outfitter had the bail money
wink.gif

NO one here worries about you giving it up to another man without a fight bro
tongue.gif
I just do it for the pictures
shhh.gif

Moosie,
The story is just as funny now as it was the next day! The cop did not think so
fight.gif

I was fortunate to have about 7 G in my wallet, so I made bail and told the good members of Denver law enforcement I was headed hunting a day late! So I paid $490 bail and was let free!

After walking out of lock up, I read the back that stated "I was not to leave the State"
eek.gif

Anyway that ended up well,
I wrote my own plee on the MS word program. For the charges.
1 account of assault (On the Homo)
1 Account of assault on an officer
1 account of resisting arrest
1 account of PI
1 account of disorderly conduct

It came out rather well as I pled "Nolo Condenta" (No contest)
in the end,
1 account of assault (On the Homo)DROPPED, he never met court date)
1 Account of assault on an officer (The Cop felt bad about kicking the crap out of a brother mason and dropped it)
1 account of resisting arrest (The same cop dropped it)
1 account of PI(no proof that I was intoxicated and no test taken to prove other wise.)
1 account of disorderly conduct Cost me $35

So after court costs, and the actual fine of $35, I got a check for $425!
So all in all $45 bucks, a broken had and nights lodging was worth knocking out 3 of that homo's fromt teeth!
fight.gif

It was fun, the outfitter was not that mad about me being late after hearing the story.

You actually saw the swollen face, hands and paper work from the court, so That is as good as your "proof of sex pictures"
Thanks again for the laugh
Thumper

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back