Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

YEEEEEEESssssssssssss

Moosie

Grand poopa
YYYYYYYEeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESssssssssssssssss !!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYEeeeeeeeeesssssssss !!!!!!!

WWWWWWwwwooooooooooooohooooooooooo !!!!

HHHHEEEEEEELLLLL YAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!

sheep.jpg

CONGRATS MOOSIE! email me the unit you are hunting in. I know where a few rams hang out on the middle fork if thats in your area. If you don't already have a pair of Whites, get a pair, and start breaking your feet in to them.

Originally posted by ARCAT:
CONGRATS MOOSIE! email me the unit you are hunting in. I know where a few rams hang out on the middle fork if thats in your area. If you don't already have a pair of Whites, get a pair, and start breaking your feet in to them.
Why Whites? I couldn't imagine hiking around in a prair of packs or "packers" what a load. Get something light and durable and have at er.

After 10 years guiding elk and sheep on the middle fork in Whites Smoke Jumpers, I can't imagine anything that would work better.

Unit 27-2 Yes, the Middle Fork. I've already called the Middle Fork Distric to Get a Tag to Float (Just in case) and will plan at least 1 scouting trip (One of those FAST LONG/HARD Weekend ones.) My understanding is it's 12+ miles in to get to a Bsse type camp. then it's many a Miles Form there.... So Being in shape is mandatory, it's not an Option !!

Here's a map Link : http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/hunt/rules/mgs/salmap.pdf

My Buddy T-bone drew that last year and Hunted it Twice. He's Taking off a Week and Hunting With me. I have 3-4 others willing to take a Week aswell. I know 4 people that have hunted Sheep in that Unit and have little "X's" drawn for me.

I also know 2 guys that have hunted it hard 4 times total and neither Pulled a Ram of the Mountain. I know it will not be Easy by any means which makes this Hunt even that more Exciting.

I have a Goal now to get ready for. I'm going to run 4 miles then Be back ;)

HEHE.. I haven't left .....
shhh.gif
shhh.gif

I'm "WORKING" .....
shhh.gif

But I am Leaving now and going home. I got Exercise Plan to figure out... Might have the Wife help me to figure one out .....
hump.gif
drool.gif

Who ever heard of a Moose killing a sheep? Sounds a bit fuzzy to me.. but if anyone can do it,, it's Oscar Moosenutz. Congratulations big guy.. and remember.. no more Big Macs or french fries or milk shakes...

:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back