Caribou Gear Tarp

YEEEEEEESssssssssssss

Ten Bears.. It's ONLINE... I've checked it every day Since. If I get a Letter in the Mail Saying I didn't Draw I'll be Pissed !! I already told the Wife not to Open Anything. I can Just see some of my Graphics Buddies making a Letter saying I didn't Draw ... I'd kick some ARSH !!!! ;)

ELKCHSR, I'd love to Come over there, I'd love to See your "LAB" too
but Vacation is few and Far between nowadays and a Quick Montana Hike kills any extra I have. But thank forthe Offer bud !!

to Everyone Else, THANX guys, I don't know How this Hunt will end up, but I'm guessing it will be one of the Harder ones, So much for me and a Coffee' Late' and a 4-wheeler ... eh ? HEHE !!!

Oscar:

If your like me, this has to be your #1 draw ever!
Best of luck on your hunt! I reckon you'll be humping pretty hard to get job done at any cost.
I have max points in Washington, and hope I also get my crack at a bighorn. Looking forward to your long winded story and photo gallery after the hunt. Go kill yourself a MONSTER RAM!!!!!!!

LOL Oscar... If you ever decide you want a real hike, let me know, well leave Anaconda and hike on over to Salmon Idaho, I don't think you could pack enough cheese burgers that way to make it the full trip and would be relegated to eating the same things I do.... ;) :D :D :D

good luck and hope you have a safe hunt this place would be lacking something with out ya so don't fall off them there mountains.
cant wait for the story's you can start making them up now just for laughs.
i'd go with ya to varify them if you wont.

I finally got around to reading some of the posts.

A "Very Big Congrat's" to you!

Best of luck! -memtb

Back