Ya'll Quaeda Call to Action-BYOS

Gerald Martin

Bring your own snacks and pick up a turkey tag while you're here. Looks like the drama comes to my neck of the woods.

https://www.facebook.com/bundyranch/?fref=nf

Our good friends at headquarters have sent out a call to action to prevent the arrest of Jake Ryan of Plains, MT. for participation in the occupation at the Malheur Refuge. Wonder if our esteemed senator will be helping with security?

Sounds like some people are slow to understand that actions have consequences...

Set up a pop-corn stand, sell some banners, ball caps, flip-flops & t-shirts ta boot. You might just make enough $$ to buy a new deer rifle, or Oh Hell, a nice hunt !

Attachments

• popcorn43.gif
    popcorn43.gif
    21.2 KB · Views: 513
  • 50024349.jpg
    50024349.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 514
Last edited:
Bring your own snacks and pick up a turkey tag while you're here. Looks like the drama comes to my neck of the woods.

https://www.facebook.com/bundyranch/?fref=nf

Our good friends at headquarters have sent out a call to action to prevent the arrest of Jake Ryan of Plains, MT. for participation in the occupation at the Malheur Refuge. Wonder if our esteemed senator will be helping with security?

Sounds like some people are slow to understand that actions have consequences...

From the chatter I've picked up it seems as though they don't think they committed a crime, which is cute. But these are the same folks that cant read the very document they carry around, and refuse to comply with lawful orders. Which is ironic because all they talk about is law (albeit with a very limited understanding of any laws....well besides squatters rights).

Wow, going to that Facebook page sure was interesting. Seems like there are more than two sides to every coin/story.

'Seems even criminals have families. Who woulda thought?

I once heard that even Charlie Manson had a mother and himself aspired to be a parent to a multitude.

'Seems even PATRIOTS have families. Who woulda thought?

I once heard that even Charlie Manson had a mother and himself aspired to be a parent to a multitude.

Fixed it for you.

It's not breaking the law if the law is breaking the law and anyway it's my right. Now excuse me as I go off and shoot a couple of my elk on my public land that the government has no right to keep me from. I sure can't wait till it dries up enough for me to take my kids and go start some forest fires. There's nothing like a good forest fire to roast some wiennies over and enjoy the show. Plus, there is the added benefit of seasonal employment that it brings to the community.

This is one of Jennifer Fielder's constituents. The policies that she and other politicians like her have attempted to advance are a major contributor to the justification of the occupation of Malhuer. Of course none of them want to come out and put their lives on the line in defense of the people their rhetoric and policies goad into action.

I expect to see articles in the local newspaper in the coming weeks exploiting the situation. There will be condemnations of federal overreach and renewed assertions that the solution for this violation of our liberty is that the states take possession of federal property. She'll probably include vague references to how we'll benefit as a community from being able to access wood for logging and minerals for mining. Conveniently missing will be any reference to the cost of management.

No doubt this situation will fire up the sons of liberty through-out the community. I just hope that no one hoards too many snacks and decides that this is the place to make a stand.

https://www.facebook.com/Lobo-Watch-213339158676640/?fref=ts

"I spoke to one of my contacts yesterday and they informed me that there are some “heavyweight” militia-types headed for Sanders County, Montana as I write this article. Their words, not mine".
-( from the article, not Toby's quote)

I wonder what kind of snacks Toby likes? Hopefully, he has snow tires on that minivan and can spend some time cruising the back roads, putting the smackdown on some wolves if he shows up.

Looks like there's a good chance he'll be in town anyway spending time with conservation groups planning a predator reduction event for the region. https://www.facebook.com/montanawoodsnwater/?fref=nf

Last edited:
I was raised rural. I do not understand how any thinking person can support the Bundies.

I am clueless!

Enlighten me!

I grew up in rural portion of my state. Someone looking to get something for free was deemed a welfare recipient. Someone wanting to use my land without permission was a trespasser. Someone blocking my access to public land was a hoodlum.

I recall during the Oregon event that there were hundreds of armed supporters responding to calls over the "patriot" information dispatches and en route to the bird sanctuary. All you had to do was ask any of the "patriots" who had "passed along" the calls to action. The gathering armada never appeared. The blowhards found out how little influence they had to get pissed off people angry at society and the feds to actually grab some gun and ammo then set out for the "battlefront" in Oregon.

Now that people are sitting in jail looking at some very long jail terns, there will be less people getting giddy and excited to go on a grand adventure where women serve up hot meals and young lasses serenade you each evening while you sit around with the men and bitch about how unfair things are.

If I am the law enforcement in Montana, I am not losing sleep about the likelihood dozens of armed folks are en route to my county. This "patriot" movement roared in like a lion, scattered out like cockroaches when the first bullets began flying.

https://www.facebook.com/Lobo-Watch-213339158676640/?fref=ts

-( from the article, not Toby's quote)

I wonder what kind of snacks Toby likes? Hopefully, he has snow tires on that minivan and can spend some time cruising the back roads, putting the smackdown on some wolves if he shows up.

Looks like there's a good chance he'll be in town anyway spending time with conservation groups planning a predator reduction event for the region. https://www.facebook.com/montanawoodsnwater/?fref=nf

In my experience, any call to action from Lobowatch gets us some comments and some likes on facebook, while nobody actually shows up for anything. Keyboard commandos are all they are.

Same seems to be true for the vast majority of sunshine patriots pretending to be paramilitary jihadis.

if you scroll down a couple you can donate so they can get the best lawyers and bring their Daddy and Grandpa home

Reminds me of the Navy SEALs that were supposed to parachute into Malheur and save the day.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back