Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wyoming

The point creep in Wyoming amazes (depresses) me. I was hoping to draw a certain unit next year, but my 11 points this year would not have been enough. Crazy thing is I would have drawn it 2 years ago at 9 points.

HE TOLD ME HE AND EVERYONE ELSE HAD 5 POINTS SO IT SHOULD BE A SLAM DUNK. I WAS DUMB AND BELIEVED IT.

To make it worse, in a conversation I wasn’t a part of, another friend in the group told the group leader, “I’m pretty sure we will go in with 4 points, not 5” and was immediately dismissed and told he was wrong.

SO ANNOYING

HE TOLD ME HE AND EVERYONE ELSE HAD 5 POINTS SO IT SHOULD BE A SLAM DUNK. I WAS DUMB AND BELIEVED IT.

To make it worse, in a conversation I wasn’t a part of, another friend in the group told the group leader, “I’m pretty sure we will go in with 4 points, not 5” and was immediately dismissed and told he was wrong.

SO ANNOYING
That sucks . Hopefully next year

SO ANNOYING
Sounds like you should’ve taken it upon yourself to be the party leader. That guy wouldn’t be in my party after that mistake either!😁

Anybody else intrigued as to why guys with 15, 14, etc points are burning them on General tags? That is a long time to invest only to say "chuck it"
I'm a lot older and fatter than I was 15 years ago.

I've thought about selling my points more than once

Sounds like you should’ve taken it upon yourself to be the party leader. That guy wouldn’t be in my party after that mistake either!😁
A buddy of mine sent me a copy of his points totals screen shot for WY antelope to show the facts. Why not prove up who has what on such consequential applications. Hunting versus not hunting because of a screw up is a wild swing of fortune. Only on this earth so many hunting seasons…..

Back