Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming unit 7

I was also in 7 and 27 in 2010 and can certainly back up what you mentioned the way it was then out there and what I'm hearing from my sources this year that back up your Newcastle buddy's comments. Go shoot a big one and make sure and stop at Cush's favorite eatery in town!

Don't even put bullets in your rifle for the first 2 days and look over the area since there's so much of it and find the best lope you can find :p

Just wondering if there is any new information for this unit? My son and I will be applying for 2021 rifle season.

Largely from threads like these.

Definitely. I found (through a TON of research) a unit that had virtually NO information about it anywhere on the WWW. I gambled and even paid the Special tag price and had a great hunt in a BEAUTIFUL part of the state. Only a matter of time before someone starts blabbing on a keyboard and ruins it for myself and others.

I am not trying to ruin anyones hunt! I have researched all units available to us and I am continuing to research and was just looking for general information. Kinda like the pizza joint. This will be the first western hunt my son and I have done so just trying to be prepared.

Just wondering if there is any new information for this unit? My son and I will be applying for 2021 rifle season.
I took my son there, this past year and he got a buck on day two. Tons of road hunters, but if you're willing to hike, you should be able to fill your tags.

I am not trying to ruin anyones hunt! I have researched all units available to us and I am continuing to research and was just looking for general information. Kinda like the pizza joint. This will be the first western hunt my son and I have done so just trying to be prepared.

Sorry, my post looked as if it were aimed at you, which it was not. Good luck though! From what I saw driving from the SE corner of the state to the NW corner of the state and looping around the National Parks you’re likely to have some action wherever you go.

I took my son there, this past year and he got a buck on day two. Tons of road hunters, but if you're willing to hike, you should be able to fill your tags.
Are all these roads actually driveable with trucks? I’m hoping not. Trying to research where I can get back off roads. I’m sure the other roads that are colored purple are drivable on onx

Attachments

• 91CE3ABB-8AE3-4033-AA05-B5F96F1A3FDE.png
    91CE3ABB-8AE3-4033-AA05-B5F96F1A3FDE.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 26
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back