Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wyoming results!

Wife and I drew 1st choice antelope with 0 pp's!

Of course it was for does. haha
Looking forward to chasing some doe lopers in Wyoming this fall!

3 straight years of drawing Wyoming pronghorn, although the draw odds keep going down.

I did not draw anything this year.... and I am glad as I have enough on my plate already.

3 straight years of drawing Wyoming pronghorn, although the draw odds keep going down.
Same unit as last year? If so, good luck and if you lock your keys in your truck, AAA will pay to get them out, you just have to make it to the interstate! :D

I'm hoping to be back there next year...

Same unit as last year? If so, good luck and if you lock your keys in your truck, AAA will pay to get them out, you just have to make it to the interstate! :D

I'm hoping to be back there next year...

Yep, same place. Thanks for the AAA advice, hopefully I won't need it.

I'm thinking I may skip the next couple years and save some points up for somewhere.

Good deal. If you're willing to "rough it" I enjoyed camping on site vs. driving back and forth from town. If you need info on where I camped let me know.

I use other states for that, WY will hopefully be my annual to at worst semi-annual pronghorn destination.

Looks like I will be following TheTone around Wyoming. First time hunting there so should be an adventure. It will be good to hunt together again. LIL

just got my tags today,,,does anybody know when the unsucessful refund checks will be sent out approx?should get a ck back on my un successful app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back