Wyoming Results are Up

chambero

Deer and antelope are now posted - if you can get in. Got my Unit 23 antelope tag, waiting to hear on my buddies deer tags.

Those Wyoming bastards decided to keep my money this year... all of it. :D hump

Congrats! Greenhorn what tags did u draw and for what units? I have a unit 57 antelope tag :) gonna shoot a booner...

Well, they kept my money too. Got a Unit 10 reduced cow/calf tag, unit 31 bull elk tag, unit 102 deer tag and unit 90 antelope tag. Better relish this one. Never gotten all of my first choices nor all of my tags before. Good hunting to you all.

Wyodeerhntr, we drew deer in WY, a mountainous area, all public land. I drew antelope in southern Wyoming, and hopefully there's a nice buck or two for us. I've hunted area 57 twice and you should do well there. My overall opinion of that unit is that it's very overrated for how hard it is to draw. Definately some booner lopes there, but they aren't the norm.

I drew a Region H tag. hump I considered keeping it secret like Kurt but since I can count on one hand how many guys actually know how to hunt deer that frequent this site, I'm not worried. :p Moosie-Have you considered making a new batch of hats? Ones that actually look good. ;) I need something attractive to take the focus away from my ugly mug for a shot of me wraping my hands around the thick knobby bases of a Wyo high country mulie. hump

For those of you that just felt a surge in you loins when I mentioned "thick knobby bases" .................clean it up! :eek:

The bastads kept every last red cent we gave em'. :hump: Only drew our second choice deer tag, but something tells me we'll be AIIGHT regardless... :D

i got my area 19 any elk tag i hope that 7x8's kids grew up just like him.
i could have shot him with my bow 4 years running but couldn't draw the tag now that he got shot last year i finally drew it. :D

I drew two doe pronghorn tags, but no buck pronghorn or buck deer. Gimminy, I think the folks here got half the tags in the state! ;) Congrats and good luck.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back