PEAX Equipment

Wyoming public land expanding access!!

Good stuff RMEF and to the south BHA supports massive wind energy on public

Saw this on a Wyoming Facebook group yesterday. It amazed me how many people in the comments were bitching about it. I'm like, "this is a good thing, you f***ing dweebs". God I need to get rid of Facebutt.

I just hope they keep the wade fishing of the North Platte under some sort of regulation. Lots of spawn beds through there!! IMO this is why the trout fishery is as healthy as it is.

I'm a big fan of this acquisition.

But holy hell, the facebook comments section was a dumpster fire of "The daggum FED ain't allowed to own land!!!1!! I heard so on da internet!", etc. etc. Luckily, I doubt the majority of people who think that way will ever set foot on this piece of property.

As far as fishing the redds goes... Well, those bright spots are the perfect background color to see your snagging rigs against. ;)

Hold on, I think we forgot this is in WY. The big bad gov't can't do anything right in that state.

“This [appeal] is not about limiting access for sportspeople or challenging the rights of private property owners,” Gordon stated in a press release. “It is about whether the federal government can increase its land holdings without public scrutiny, or should it adhere to the same transparent process that private landowners are subject to if they sought to purchase or exchange federal land.”

I doubt the majority of people who think that way will ever set foot on this piece of property.

Oh, they'll use it to dump their old mattresses and dishwashers after setting them on fire and shooting them up.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back