Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming Pronghorn are calling me

A few more on this windy Wyoming day. Not sure how Casper people walk upright, given the wind they have to deal with on a regular basis.

These two pics are of the same buck. Once when he was in the sage, just up from bedding with his does, then a couple hours and half mile later, while he was walking his does to water. Did not notice they were the same, until looking at these pics here at the motel room.
View attachment 31889

View attachment 31890

Lots of TV work yet to do, but thought I would post a pic of today's efforts. Mark toasted this buck, a really good one. No trick photography stuff needed on this buck.

Probably as pretty of a buck as I have ever seen.

Will give the full story later tonight. Want to finish up the TV stuff so we can get on the road tomorrow.

Gonna be a great episode.

View attachment 31922

Are these bucks the same?

Big Fin, You’re an inspiration to us all. You are a lucky man to be surrounded by such skilled, competent and loyal comrades. You deserve it.

Good work Randy... 500 yards is impressive. Look forward to hearing about what tomorrow brings.

Way to get er done Randy, best of luck to ya the rest of the year. Enjoyed the Alaska moose fresh tracks episode today from DVR.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back