Caribou Gear

Wyoming pref points

Rooster52

Just bought my pref points for Wyoming. Just a reminder if you have not done yours ,get it done before you forget .

90 bucks sent out for imaginary numbers... thanks for the reminder, I had spaced it.

I wish mine only cost $90, but then again I only put in for elk this year so had a bunch of stuff to buy points for.

Not for some units. I drew a tag with 9pts this year and that was still only a 5% chance if I did the math correctly.

Make sure you keep sending in. I had a few saved up, then my parents moved and I moved last year. Turns out if you don't send it at least every other year they evaporate into thin air.....:mad:

I have my elk point and will probably also get a deer point. I also have purchased points for my 12 year old daughter, now there's a good deal!

I agree, Wy offers a great deal to get your kids points for everything.My son has 4 points for everything now.Be buying points for my younger boy as soon as he turns 12.I do the same for him in Co,and maine for moose.He may be able to draw moose before he retires,lol.I'll get to do some good hunts with him in Co and Wy over the next 2 years before he's 18

Nice one Mixedbag, sounds like your kids are set up to do some serious hunting in the next few years. My plan is to reward my kids with a WY hunt when they graduate from high school. Seems like a win win to me :)

Had to check my points. I am good going into 2016. thanks for the reminder.....

Yep, $120 for me, antelope, deer, elk. Looking forward to cashing them in some day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back