Wyoming mule deer 2005

Nice buck Buzz and way to pay your buddy back in spades! hump

That's a big bodied SOB you put down....how far a hike back out?

Great looking deer, congrats to the both of you. Big muleys are always cool, its gonna suck for me to not be able to hunt them this year.

Thanks guys...

Marv and Miller, both of those bucks were a ways back in. Dougs we killed at 6:35 and had to the truck right at midnight. Mine was killed at noon and we had it, plus our camp back to the truck at 7:30 pm.

That's a great story!! Thanks for sharing it. "my wife and I located a really good buck" What a great story! Make a magazine story out of it??!!

Hey, Dick and I got back last night with 6 antelope in the cooler, thanks for all your help last year again. Doug and you both look pretty darn happy and for good reason too! Congratulations to all of you!

Congrats again Buzz and way to slap some leather down in gettin' to em'!
Like I said before, that's a pig of a body on that buck.

Very nice Buzz. Those might be some of the hardest trophy animals to find, and when you add these two to last year's, you are on hot streak.

Congrats on the critters, and thanks for the story.

Congrats on some GREAT bucks! Doug must be one heck of a guy for you to put him on that one! 'Cuz we know you're not that nice... ;) !

Pointer,

You're wrong, I am a nice guy. I glassed up 2 bucks this year over 190 while hunting with buddies...I was just darn happy to see someone get both of them.

Pointer,

No offense taken at all, pretty funny post you made....

Just dont let the cat out of the bag that I actually I am a pretty nice guy....despite what a few six fingered banjo pickers think...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back