Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wyoming Moose, Goat, Sheep

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
This morning a friend sent me a link to the WY website where the State Auditor's office lists checks prepared for payment. He was bummed to see his name on the list.

I applied for bison and I cannot find my name getting a refund, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Evidently a lot of people are looking, as it took 10 minutes for the page to load.

http://sao.state.wy.us/EFT_PAYMTS/EFT_Search_Page.aspx

Good luck on your draw. I hope none of you find your name on the refund list.

my wife and daughters moose all show a refunds but my bison and moose don't show. boy I sure would love either one this season

No name on the list for me. What're the odds I pulled bison, moose, and sheep? �� Me thinks the list is not totally up to date yet.

It looks like they pulled it because I can't get any of my wife or daughters anymore either

No name on the list for me. What're the odds I pulled bison, moose, and sheep? �� Me thinks the list is not totally up to date yet.
Must be a glitch as your name should be on it regardless if you drew as they have to refund the point fees.

Tatonka!

Tatanka.jpg

Since I already shot a bull bison on a MT public hunt, I am happy to help Wyoming with this over abundance of cow bison. Yum, Yum!

WY bison.jpg

All refund checks in Wyoming for me so far.

Of course my odds on the unit I applied for sheep were .34% and odds on bull bison were 1.16% so I'm not surprised.

I'll lease out my back and backpack in exchange for tatonka tongue and heart. :D

Have your agent contact me. OTAs start in July, though the game seems to be scheduled for sometime in late December or early January.

Congrats randy !!!!we all struck out my hopes were high when the treasury office only showed checks for my wife and daughters but they killed my dreams again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back