Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wyoming fishing license

Tyler1215

hey guys I have a question about buying a fishing license in wyoming. Can I buy a license the day I go fishing and just have proof on my phone or do I have to print the license? I'm going antelope hunting and gonna do some fishing but don't know what days yet. Thanks

hey guys I have a question about buying a fishing license in wyoming. Can I buy a license the day I go fishing and just have proof on my phone or do I have to print the license? I'm going antelope hunting and gonna do some fishing but don't know what days yet. Thanks
On yer phone is good. As long as you can bring it up. Any warden is going to be able to tell if you got a license or not by checking the system. They generally send a hard copy license to you though. Least they did me for the ones I bought on line.

You can also get it at a vendor (walmart or local hunting/fishing store), then you cover the hard copy part.

It's been hard at Walmart to find people who know how to do the licenses in my experience. I go to Sportsman Warehouse. But any sporting goods store should sell them. You will have to pay a "duplicate fee" to get a hard copy though. I had to do that in Gillette. I think that was just $15 though not sure what I paid anymore.

It's been hard at Walmart to find people who know how to do the licenses in my experience. I go to Sportsman Warehouse. But any sporting goods store should sell them. You will have to pay a "duplicate fee" to get a hard copy though. I had to do that in Gillette. I think that was just $15 though not sure what I paid anymore.
You only need to pay for a duplicate if you lose your original license. Any license selling agent will print your license. If you buy online, they will mail you a license for anything that requires a carcass coupon. Bird/fishing/conservation stamp etc you print out on your own if you buy online.

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back