Wyoming elk round 2

Congrats and thanks for sharing.Some of us dream of seeing bulls like that and you see herds.I on
the other hand would take one.Heck of a job!

You've been in Wyoming long enough, you should dump the UM sweatshirt! ;)

I'll go down to Brown and Gold outlet and get you one if you need. What Size? I'll see if they'll throw in a couple orange hats as well........... ;)

Congrats on a couple great Wyo bulls!

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

Congrats - what an awesome write up and hunt. I might need to head north someday.
Is there a round 3 for you? Hopefully that is enough for one guy, and hs wife! :) Way to go.

You've been in Wyoming long enough, you should dump the UM sweatshirt! ;)

I'll go down to Brown and Gold outlet and get you one if you need. What Size? I'll see if they'll throw in a couple orange hats as well........... ;)

Congrats on a couple great Wyo bulls!

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

I have a fair bit of Brown and Gold stuff too...beings how the two schools are in different conferences, figure I can support both.

Dont need the orange hats though...we both wear vests. I just dont like it in every single one of my hunting pictures. Orange is almost as obnoxious as MSU sweatshirts.:D

IMG_0847.JPG

Glad we can start proudly wearing our brown and gold again after beating the sheep AGAIN this year. It was looking pretty grim there for a while...............

Congrats again on some great bulls.

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

Congrats on a couple of great bulls Buzz. Looking forward to hearing how your sheep hunt goes.

Maybe I should have moved to SE WY a couple years ago when I had the chance...

Back