Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Elk - I need a lucky break

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Given the way my luck has went the last month, I am thinking the time has come that I need a lucky break. I will continue to work my butt off, but I sure could use just one dumb elk to stand around and let us film him. If anyone knows a trick for how to get one stupid one to hang out in front of us, I am all ears.

I am not sure if I have a connection where I am going. It is in the middle of nowhere. Will give updates if I have a connection.

Supposed to snow a lot tonight and tomorrow, so I need to get up there and get the wall tent set up before that happens. Cold temps, snow, and wind. Typical Wyoming weather in November. Hopefully it makes the elk hunting better, as it will make the wall tent camping miserable.

Five days to try get it done, then have to be in Colorado for an OTC elk hunt.

Hope to have a story and some pics to show when it is all done.

I would also like to know the same thing. If you're anywhere in Western or Southern Wyoming I will help out the best I can.

I thought your Montana decoy did that for you? Does it not work anymore? LOL

Good luck !

Big Fin welcome back to Wyoming! Hopefully you can find a nice elk that wants to become a tv star! Let me know if you need any help I love packing elk out! Good luck you have worked your butt off its about time it pays off.

Good luck Fin. Looking forward to coming up and saying hi. Maybe we'll hunt close on our area so we can help if you need it. Have a good one.

. Are you hunting a draw area or general tag?

In case he can't answer I'll do it for him. He's in a draw area. I was supposed to meet up with him but am in the middle of building a house that needs to be done in 2 months or I'll be sleeping in a wall tent.

Wish I could be there with you Fin. You'll get it done I'm sure.

In case he can't answer I'll do it for him. He's in a draw area. I was supposed to meet up with him but am in the middle of building a house that needs to be done in 2 months or I'll be sleeping in a wall tent.

Wish I could be there with you Fin. You'll get it done I'm sure.

LOL, would like to see you spend the winter in that wall tent, that would make things interesting:):)

Back