Caribou Gear

Wyoming Corner Crossing Defense Fund

Please do. I'll provide refreshments. My daughter could make tiktok videos.

Maybe I'd have to put a paddlelock on my airspace..
View attachment 222450
I've seen this picture a lot. For those of us who will probably never step foot there how do the property lines run? I'm assuming one is in line with that T post in the background? So the other would be 90 degrees to that?

I've seen this picture a lot. For those of us who will probably never step foot there how do the property lines run? I'm assuming one is in line with that T post in the background? So the other would be 90 degrees to that?

The chain between the two t-posts is to block people from stepping from public corner to public corner over the marker. Maybe i'm misunderstanding the question?

I totally see how this Fred guy feels like that is somebody stepping over his home or inside his living room. Certainly this corner crossing is a taking of private property rights.
I'm sure it caused massive pain and suffering.

I totally see how this Fred guy feels like that is somebody stepping over his home or inside his living room. Certainly this corner crossing is a taking of private property rights.
Sarcasm doesn't work in text, just FYI.

After talking with the attorney defending the civil suit I know a couple things.

1. He's the right attorney.

2. I'm way more confident today than I was yesterday about this case.
Again good luck, sounds like they have this in the bag so to speak

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back