Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Wyoming Corner Crossing Defense Fund

Money bars 6’ tall, 6’ long, you climb up and walk along the top.

I figured it was something similar to a pool ladder.
GUEST_db37c6c3-1ea8-4707-933a-dd19cae4820b

I wonder if Ms Davis plans to go into practice with Peggy Trent ? Birds of a feather it seems.
We've had some doozies of County Attorneys in this part of Wyoming .

Since I first saw that picture I have wondered what the heck is it sitting on? carpet? Did they take the picture with a flip phone?
Lego’s in the courtroom. Flip phones for photographic evidence. What kind of show are we running here WY!?

I couldn’t figure it out either. I think it was flipped a weird direction and my brain couldn’t figure out the shadows. It’s sitting on grass next to a barbed wire fence.

Lego’s in the courtroom. Flip phones for photographic evidence. What kind of show are we running here WY!?

I couldn’t figure it out either. I think it was flipped a weird direction and my brain couldn’t figure out the shadows. It’s sitting on grass next to a barbed wire fence.
Lol. Yea sounds about like Wyoming. There will be more shenanigans before this is over with. Some people just #H8tolose

I can understand both sides of the equation, it’s either a gift or curse to be able take my boots off and try the other guy’s shoe on for a mile.
If it is proven in court to be legal, the public will only need about 3-4 days and they will no longer care about access. This is because they’ll have SLAUGHTERED everything available, and then want to move on to the next big thing…

I just caution everyone to think about opening Pandora’s box. Would it be ok for me to build a ladder to cross over the top of your home?

I can understand both sides of the equation, it’s either a gift or curse to be able take my boots off and try the other guy’s shoe on for a mile.
If it is proven in court to be legal, the public will only need about 3-4 days and they will no longer care about access. This is because they’ll have SLAUGHTERED everything available, and then want to move on to the next big thing…

I just caution everyone to think about opening Pandora’s box. Would it be ok for me to build a ladder to cross over the top of your home?
There's plenty of public land that has been managed well for hunting for decades, if not a century. Most everyone on here would agree the animals have not been slaughtered on.

No one is talking about building ladders over houses, that would get into many other legal issues beyond intrusion of a few cubic ft of airspace

Last edited:

How long would you like us public landowners to continue to be locked out of our land?

Game management agencies will adapt rules to preserve herds should corner crossing prevail, except in MT.

the public will only need about 3-4 days and they will no longer care about access. This is because they’ll have SLAUGHTERED everything available, and then want to move on to the next big thing…
Wait- isn't this what UPOM and MOGA were pushing for with elk management? "NO MORE LE TAGS! / GENERAL TAGS FOR EVERYONE*" *Only applies to landowners and their friends

it’s either a gift or curse to be able take my boots off and try the other guy’s shoe on for a mile.
It was never yours to begin with. The jury looked at it and decided that fact in less than an hour. The true owners are the citizens who are being impeded by accessing their public lands, it is a shared right at a corner marker. Plenty of game animals survive all on public lands, this just opens up opportunity at what was the publics all along………..

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back