Caribou Gear

Wyoming Conservation Groups

perma

This year, I want to put my “money where my mouth is”. I want to start giving back to the environment. My issue is I don’t know what’s out there in WY. I intend on retaining RMEF and being a life member of the wild sheep foundation. But I want to also donate my time and labor. I want to be the guy who helped install a water tank, or count goats or something of the sort. Sad part is I don’t know what’s out there or where to start.

Any advice from the WY residents?

Mule Deer Foundation.
We have chapters around the state. Each chapter conducts a couple of fundraisers per year and you can really put some time into them if desired. Like most orgs, 5% of the people do 100% of the work.

We also have volunteer opportunities around the state.

I will p.m. you.

We have a couple volunteer events mostly in the Summer. Also, Feb. 2 at the capitol building in Cheyenne we're doing Camo at the Capitol. Learn how the legislature works and how to advocate. Jess Johnson, who has been on Randy's podcast and others, organizes it and is a pro.

We have a couple volunteer events mostly in the Summer. Also, Feb. 2 at the capitol building in Cheyenne we're doing Camo at the Capitol. Learn how the legislature works and how to advocate. Jess Johnson, who has been on Randy's podcast and others, organizes it and is a pro.
Perfect thank you.

Didn't they come out in support of the fee increase for NR's ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back