Wyoming bison hunt

Yes and stay positive John; some say the "third times' the charm"!!!

Yes and stay positive John; some say the "third times' the charm"!!!

So far it has been. Hunting trips have been a lot more fun having her with me. It's one thing to share a campfire with your buddies at elk camp with a few adult beverages, but there's a whole different enjoyment sharing a sunset over the prairie with your wife while antelope hunting.

Now, back to Randy :D

Last edited:
Hey Big Fin...it's about dark...we're all waiting on an update :D

They stood/slept on the other side of the boundary all afternoon. I'm whooped. Not steep country, but snow over your knees for 8 hours of hiking is tough on a guy driving a desk for a living.

Going in again in the morn, but not as far. Will set up on the bluffs where I can see this big herd if they cross the river tonight.

Are you carrying the .300 Win Mag? Tough sledding (ha!) on this one! Hope things work out well for you in the end --- hang in there!!!

Camera guys were booked, so I'm the hunter, camera, and audio. My normal pack is enough. Two video camera added to that sucks. Not looking forward to handling a bison by myself, but don't have many options.

Sounds like a TRUE "on your own adventure"!

Sun is creeping across the landscape. No bison in sight. Bennett hiking over an hour in fresh snow and not a fresh track found. Looking rather bleak this morning.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back