Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Area 7

@BcGunworks That kind of experience definitely leaves you with a bad taste in your mouth, I’m glad she was able to spare him from the misery to come

The road hunting will be bad the first 3 days of each week for the 2 week season.

Middle of the week it will calm down.

There are some other zones with less roads not far away.....shhh secret. They take 3-4 points for out of state.

The road hunting will be bad the first 3 days of each week for the 2 week season.

Middle of the week it will calm down.

There are some other zones with less roads not far away.....shhh secret. They take 3-4 points for out of state.
Thanks for all of the responses guys, we will be heading out the 8th and can hunt until the end of the season if needed. The roads could be a blessing and a curse, my 72 yo dad will be coming along with 2 doe tags and can't quite pile the miles on like he used too. I'm not looking to shoot anything huge and drew the unit with only 1 point.

Thanks again.

The western part of the unit is a lot more sparse, and broken country. Do what you want with that information. Also bring a few duck decoys and a shotgun

I just got home today hunt was as good as i could hope for im going to post a full write up in a few!

Back