PEAX Equipment

Wyoming archery permit

Bigjay73

So the Wyoming regs state "
(b) Archers shall possess a limited quota antelope license and an archery license in order
to hunt antelope with archery equipment during any special archery season."

I have 1 either sex, and 2 doe tags in the same unit. If i buy an archery tag, does it get paired with one of my tags, or can I take a doe or buck and punch either my doe only, or either sex tag? Regs don't get very specific

So the Wyoming regs state "
(b) Archers shall possess a limited quota antelope license and an archery license in order
to hunt antelope with archery equipment during any special archery season."

I have 1 either sex, and 2 doe tags in the same unit. If i buy an archery tag, does it get paired with one of my tags, or can I take a doe or buck and punch either my doe only, or either sex tag? Regs don't get very specific

Think of the archery license more like a “stamp” than a “tag.” Once you’ve bought it, you can bowhunt on all your eligible tags. In your case, all three antelope tags.

Think of the archery license more like a “stamp” than a “tag.” Once you’ve bought it, you can bowhunt on all your eligible tags. In your case, all three antelope tags.
Oh, see i was thinking 3 stamps for 3 tags. Thanks for that info, makes perfect sense

Oh, lol, thought you meant G&F was making it harder for us to hunt in general. Yeah, I am fully looking forward to the challenge. I've never bow hunted lopes, but I have ML hunted them with a colorado legal ML, and 100 yds is difficult, so 50 yds, my archery max, is quite daunting to a 1st timer

Oh, lol, thought you meant G&F was making it harder for us to hunt in general. Yeah, I am fully looking forward to the challenge. I've never bow hunted lopes, but I have ML hunted them with a colorado legal ML, and 100 yds is difficult, so 50 yds, my archery max, is quite daunting to a 1st timer
Hunt them on water I have a buddy that bows hunts and gets one every year by setting his blind up at watering hole i my self don’t have the patience to set in a blind all day waiting one

Hunt them on water I have a buddy that bows hunts and gets one every year by setting his blind up at watering hole i my self don’t have the patience to set in a blind all day waiting one
Yeah, I just dont think i can either. Spot and stalk is too much fun. Got my moo cow ready to go lol

I’ve been thinking about buying one of those my self I’ve seen them used on tv but never tried one

Normally I rifle hunt for antelope but I’m wanting to be to get into bow hunting For them I’ve bow hunted for years just not antelope so hoping to next year I didn’t draw this year and missed out on getting anything but unit 23 private land only tag but can’t find any private

Look at the seasons for your tag. One box of dates is for archery. The rchery stamp allows you to bow hunt on those days.

Applies to any and all tags you have

Spot and stalk pronghorn is fun, as long as you don't expect to shoot :)

Back