Wyoming antelope fun

Oh how I wish this was a "everybody shoot on 3....one, two, thrBOOOOMee.

Super fun for three generations to get to hunt together.

Congratulations
 
Oh how I wish this was a "everybody shoot on 3....one, two, thrBOOOOMee.

Super fun for three generations to get to hunt together.

Congratulations
Not quite... :) We had seen the 2 does and one buck and snuck in to 200 yards. I got on the buck and Asher got on one doe (Asher had 2 doe tags). I shot the buck and he shot one of the does. Other doe just stood there, so he shot her. As we were gathering up our stuff to walk over, the other buck walked over the hill 407 yards away. One look through the spotter and my brother said he was good enough. Boom, smack and we were done before 9am on our first day.

Funny thing, we made my Dad hold one of the antelope for the picture. It took probably a dozen pictures before we got one we liked. During the ordeal, Dad said, "this is worse than taking all those pictures at Asher's wedding this Summer." :) :)

Good luck with the rest of your antelope hunt @kansasdad. I'm enjoying following along.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,162
Messages
2,251,885
Members
39,105
Latest member
Booner
Back
Top