PEAX Equipment

Wyoming antelope and Mule dear hunt

scout222222

I am looking to hunt trophy size antelope and mule dear on public lands please help if you can suggest units and zones.

I wish it was that easy. Have you tried the huntin fool first? Look at the resource section of this site. I've heard it Is pretty helpful.

Go figure, you can spell antelope, but trip on dear. At least you posted in the right section....woops, scratch that.:D

Might want to try introducing yourself on your first post and then work your angle.;)

Good luck.:eek:

I think he would have been helped too.But you have to expect a little teasing when your asking for trophy locations on your 1st post
Unless you have points forget the top units,but you can find a trophy anywhere if you hunt hard enough
there you go

wyoming deer and antelope hunt

Hi,
My name is Dana Jacques and have hunted in Wyoming before and rather hunt public land. I now live in upstate NY andhave hunted in Maine for 30 yrs and would like to expand my hunting experiences. In Wyoming I have hunted in the Thunder Basin National Grasslands and was successful. I would have no aversion paying trespass fees if they are reasonable with a reasonable expectation of sucess Any help in this situation would be appreciated..

Wyoming Fish and Game might have a list of landowners in the state that charge a trespass fee to hunt. Number of years ago I hunted a ranch near Douglas that only charged $150, but in order to hunt mule deer rancher required you to have a goat tag and take one of those first. Shot a dandy goat that ended up beig 1/4" shy of making B&C. Did you hunt grasslands near Weston? Just curious, have hunted Wind River a # of times usually east of weston. Good luck.

Apply for antelope zone 57,58 and dear zone 102,101, you will knock them dead. These are blue chip units with lots of public land and very easy hunting. Bucks have big tangs and antelope have great diggers in these areas. Good luck in the draw. :D

Apply for antelope zone 57,58 and dear zone 102,101, you will knock them dead. These are blue chip units with lots of public land and very easy hunting. Bucks have big tangs and antelope have great diggers in these areas. Good luck in the draw. :D

Good one....I think that reply is truely worthy of a Tasco scope or maybe even a Hoochie Coochie elk call.

Back